Cosmic remind adding Christmas music

There is a version of September called December by Earth Wind & Fire. I heard about it on a podcast and I thought it was a joke but I dug deep into the itunes store and found it.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'm not thrilled about this. I would prefer to have the original music. I haven't ridden yet and will be there at the end of November and would rather not have Christmas music. Part of the appeal for me with Guardians has been the music, so not a fan of this change.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'm not thrilled about this. I would prefer to have the original music. I haven't ridden yet and will be there at the end of November and would rather not have Christmas music. Part of the appeal for me with Guardians has been the music, so not a fan of this change.

I actually can understand this sentiment, especially for someone who doesn't go often or is only planning to go once. In that case, you wouldn't get to experience the original ride music. For people who go often, it's a nice change.

Exactly. I will also be there at the end of November. This will be my first trip in 9 years and likely my last trip for many, many years. I'm a huge Christmas person but I just don't see many Christmas songs that would fit.

I just saw a post on another site and it appears that Disney is only adding ONE Christmas song to the existing lineup of songs, but it didn't say what that song is.

I just saw a post on another site and it appears that Disney is only adding ONE Christmas song to the existing lineup of songs, but it didn't say what that song is.
They said it’s going to be a mash-up remix of multiple Christmas songs that the Imagineers have added some of their own lyrics to to make it fit the ride more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter