Coronado or Caribbean Beach?

Coronado or Caribbean beach?

• Coronado

• Caribbean beach

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely CSR for an 11-year old. The pool at CSR is much better for elementary and older kids (mine are 12 and 9 and love the CSR pool and slide!).

The Pepper Market currently has a buffet for breakfast and lunch - it is a great value on the DDP because it is a QS meal. I would tip there as I would at any buffet. Dinner is still a la carte and still a great value on the DDP as well. You can get your food to go at dinner since it is a la carte, and you can eat outside at the tables by the lake. The 10% surcharge is a bit of a mystery for people on the DDP - many people say they are not charged the surcharge. We pay OOP for meals and have been charged. I've never understood the heartburn about 10% though - you are shown to a table, your drinks are brought to you, and you have real silverware and cloth napkins instead of getting paper and plastic and scouting for a table while balancing a tray of food and drinks. It is worth the convenience for me.

If you don't want a buffet, Cafe Rix is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the Laguna Bar and Siesta's are open for lunch and dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter