• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

Can I ask a question?

We will be going for our 1st anniversery and I might want to upgrade when we get there. It will be noted in our Ressie that we will be celebrating. What should I say when I get there? Does anyone have a picture of a King Room? Is this resort ok with babies? I just don't want to feel uncomfortable bringing our 10 month old there.

CSR is awesome! We woould spend our nights sitting next to the lake and Luguna Bar drinking magaritas and other drinks every night we were there.

I bet I drank 15 margaritas there at 11 bucks a pop :lmao:

Visited 12/-15-12/21

Can I ask a question?

We will be going for our 1st anniversery and I might want to upgrade when we get there. It will be noted in our Ressie that we will be celebrating. What should I say when I get there? Does anyone have a picture of a King Room? Is this resort ok with babies? I just don't want to feel uncomfortable bringing our 10 month old there.
Just casually let them know that your so excited to be here to celebrate your anniversary at the beginning of your check in process.

10zqrtf.jpg

You'll be find your child.

Thanks Buzz you are so much help! That room looks large enough for me DH and LO (10mos)

Do you think it is okay with babies? It seems like an ADULT hotel w/ the Con. ctr and all.

CSR is awesome! We woould spend our nights sitting next to the lake and Luguna Bar drinking magaritas and other drinks every night we were there.

I bet I drank 15 margaritas there at 11 bucks a pop :lmao:

Visited 12/-15-12/21

Good thing I am not a margarita girl:rotfl: I will have to keep my DH away from there. Now if it was Pina Coladas count me in!

I am so excited we are staying there in July for our very first trip.
Every time I look at one of these threads I get so excited.

Buzz - Thanks for all your info. CSR is now our resort of choice for our next trip. I've tried searching but it's not working for me, trying to find the list of conventions scheduled at CSR. Can you help me out? Thanks!

This thread has definately help me make up my mind of where to stay for our Easter 2009 trip. My Dh and I stayed at the POP in 2004 and were going to just stay there again for our next trip because we really liked it. Then we got thinking that we would like to see what the other resorts had to offer. I decided to start checking out the moderate resorts since this would be our last trip for a while (just DH and I), since we're planning on starting a family soon. Buzz, your site really helped make up our minds, great descriptions and pics! We are definately going to stay at CSR.

This thread has definitely help me make up my mind of where to stay for our Easter 2009 trip. My Dh and I stayed at the POP in 2004 and were going to just stay there again for our next trip because we really liked it. Then we got thinking that we would like to see what the other resorts had to offer. I decided to start checking out the moderate resorts since this would be our last trip for a while (just DH and I), since we're planning on starting a family soon. Buzz, your site really helped make up our minds, great descriptions and pics! We are definitely going to stay at CSR.
Good choice! Have a great trip!!

Great thread!!! It's a secret, but we're going back to CSR in less than 4 months! DD10 has no idea. DW & I can hardly hold back. Looking at all of the great photos is wonderful.

Does anyone have pics of the new Rix?

BTW...Buzz, have a great vacation! We can't wait to hear your latest info:) .

I would love to see MORE pics of CSR from those that have recently vacationed there. I see lots of posts of people saying they returned from a stay there and LOVED it, but I rarely see any PICS from around the resort from these visits. PLEASE SHARE IF YOU HAVE ANY-THANKS A BUNCH:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter