Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

Everyone please keep the pics coming!!! We leave 5 weeks from tomorrow for our first stay at CSR and I can't wait. I LOVE the pictures!

DSCN1124.jpg
first time trying hope it works!
Reminds me of Finding Nemo...mine, mine, mine

ha ha that's funny Buzz!, just want you to know it was because of your site, we have many happy memories of staying at csr. We love it there!

I never got what Buzz2001's ..buzz about Coronado Springs was all about, until I got the chance to stay there just 2 nights ago. (Only for 1 night, :sad1: )
But I think this place blows all of the other mods out of the water.
Same with me. Once I went there, it has become hard to go anywhere else. :cloud9:

How late is the pool open? I know at POP the pool was open until 10:00pm with a lifeguard and then quite time from then until 12:00am. I would love to try the pool at CSR at night!

How late is the pool open? I know at POP the pool was open until 10:00pm with a lifeguard and then quite time from then until 12:00am. I would love to try the pool at CSR at night!
Pools open until midnight but the slide closes when the lifeguard leave.

All these photos are making me wish my trip would get here sooner!!! Keep them coming!! 116 more days til we arrive at CSR!!!

We will be staying at CSR in August. We stayed there 2 other times on previous trips, but they were several yrs. ago. We love CSR! It's just a beautiful resort & really is an escape. Truly makes you feel like you are on vacation! We stayed at POR last summer & didn't have that feeling at all. We try to stay at a different resort each trip, but have agreed POR is crossed off our list. We'll see how it goes at CSR again this time. My younger son has never been there. So if it's a hit, we may just stick with CSR from now on!

We will be staying at CSR in August. We stayed there 2 other times on previous trips, but they were several yrs. ago. We love CSR! It's just a beautiful resort & really is an escape. Truly makes you feel like you are on vacation! We stayed at POR last summer & didn't have that feeling at all. We try to stay at a different resort each trip, but have agreed POR is crossed off our list. We'll see how it goes at CSR again this time. My younger son has never been there. So if it's a hit, we may just stick with CSR from now on!
That's what happen with me. My DD loves it so much, she doesn't want to stay anywhere else. I can't blame her.

Thanks for all the great pics!
We are leaving for Disney in 11 days. Our first 3 nights we have to spend at All Star Sports then we are moving to CSR on 2/15 for 5 nights. The whole family is excited to try CSR!!!

Just had to look at everyone's photos again today. We got 8 inches of snow in 24 hours here so we've been doing a lot of shoveling and shivering, too. Seeing all the photos of palm trees, fountains, and sunshine makes me feel better. We leave for CSR and our DD's first Disney trip in 94 days and the time just can't pass quickly enough.

Great Pictures! And the kids and I love the site, Buzz...Only problem is we had our resort choices down to 2 (CBR or ASMu Suite) Now we all want CS :lmao:
It's a good thing we've got a long while to plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter