Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

Yeah We have decide on CSR! Can you help me with a room request?

We are paying for a King room and I would love a corner room near the Dining. We will be bringing our own car so buses won't be an issue.

Did Buzz leave yet? I hope you have a great trip!!! Thank you for all of your help. My DH just loved all of your pictures!

Yeah We have decide on CSR! Can you help me with a room request?

We are paying for a King room and I would love a corner room near the Dining. We will be bringing our own car so buses won't be an issue.

Did Buzz leave yet? I hope you have a great trip!!! Thank you for all of your help. My DH just loved all of your pictures!
A week to go!!

Depending on what you want to be close to, here are some good building choices.

Cabana 9b is close to bus stop 1 and the main building with a short walk to the Dig Site (main pool) over the wooden bridge (most convenient location and most preferred).

Cabana 8a is close to the Dig Site (and playground) and bus stop 4 with a short walk to the main building (closest to the pool).

Cabana 8b and 9a are in between the 2 above. 9a has a quiet pool (and is the old smoking optional building).

Ranchos 7b has a quiet pool, is close to the Dig Site and bus stop 4 with a bit longer walk to the main building. 7b is behind cabana 8a.

Casita 1 is attached to the main building and is very close to the restaurants.

Casita 3 has great courtyard and fountain views but you will have to walk or ride the internal shuttle to get to the pool.

Casita 5 has some nice fountain and lake views and is close to the Dig Site but farther from the main building. Close to bus stop #2.

Make your room request as soon as you make your reservation. It’s never too early.

We stayed in Casistas 2 twice. Both times on the northern side, closest to the quiet pool, and near the bus stop.
The spa is right there too.
And not that long of a walk to the main building. Best thing.... you could walk from Casistas 2 or 3 all the way to the main building and be under shelter. There's a covered walkway between the buildings. It worked out great on a couple of rainy days.

We stayed in Ranchos 6B once.... and loved it. We were on the side right by the other quiet pool. And a short walk to the main pool. And we were very close to the bus stop. It was a bit of a walk to the main building... but if we cut through the main pool, then follow the lake.... it wasn't bad at all. And when we were there, they had the little golf carts running most of the time. So we just needed to flag one down and catch a ride.

Once we stayed in Cabanas 8B. Just didn't like Cabanas as much as the other 2 areas. But it was close to the main building.

Next time we stay at CSR I will request Casitas 4. Love the quiet pool and spa there and we don't usually have a car... so need the buses.....

Soontobewed07.......You will love CSR!!!

Goodness these pictures make me feel......bubly!!!! I am seriously so happy I booked my first trip to Disney at this hotel....124 days to go! My teens have a silly grin on their face and its too cute.

Goodness these pictures make me feel......bubly!!!! I am seriously so happy I booked my first trip to Disney at this hotel....124 days to go! My teens have a silly grin on their face and its too cute.
Have a great trip!!

Only the executive suites and VIP suites.
10cn4gg.jpg

SIGH.....I am soooooooo ready to go now....over 4 mths left :sad1:

Every time I see these pictures and reviews, I get more and more excited about our trip in Oct. I've already booked CSR and don't think I'll be changing, but I wondered about the transportation midday. I read an earlier post about midday transportation being bad. I want to take a break midday and go back to the resort for a couple of hours before heading back to the parks, but not if catching a bus is going to be a nightmare. Has anybody else used the buses midday to and from the parks?

We don't use the buses as we always have a rental car, but we drive back to the resort almost every day in the mid-afternoon for a swim or a nap, and we have always seen a bus coming or going when we arrive back at the resort and when we leave again to go back to the park. I don't think you will have any issues.

Every time I see these pictures and reviews, I get more and more excited about our trip in Oct. I've already booked CSR and don't think I'll be changing, but I wondered about the transportation midday. I read an earlier post about midday transportation being bad. I want to take a break midday and go back to the resort for a couple of hours before heading back to the parks, but not if catching a bus is going to be a nightmare. Has anybody else used the buses midday to and from the parks?
The transportation is very good at CSR. You shouldn't have any problems. Sure, things can happen at any resort but overall its very dependable.

I am getting so excited about going back!!:rotfl2:
Here are a couple pics from previous visits.....

From outside our room on the 4th floor in Casistas.... 2004
052_52.jpg

And from outside our room in Ranchos.... 2005
054_54.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter