Cool Game I Found... Wonderland Online

CutieEm

I'm a Lion, RAWR ;)
Well I was on my myspace and i saw this link to this game! It looks really cool so we should try it out!!!

http://wl.igg.com/

I'm just got it but my username is CutieEm

I did try this game for a little bit, and I think the graphics are great, I Just had trouble figuring out how to play.

I did try this game for a little bit, and I think the graphics are great, I Just had trouble figuring out how to play.

Me too. I had no clue where to go once I got to the main island and ended up in some cave with a monster, where he proceeded to beat the snot out of me since I had no weapons and no way to fight him!! :eek:

I have been playing Wonderland since VMK closed and love it!! There is so much to do and explore and make and the graphics are truly amazing!! There are many quest to do also, which reward you special items. You can have lots of pets, even fairies and dragons lol. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter