Contemporary Resort Pool Questions

JC0712

Mouseketeer
Hi, I have a few questions about the Contemporary Resort Pool.

Do they have life vests available for small children? If so, where do you get them and is there a charge?

Can kids bring pool toys or noodles from home?

Also, do they have many umbrellas around the pool? In all of the pictures I've seen of the pool there have been very few umbrellas and it looks like it could get really hot in the afternoon.

Thanks,

I am pretty sure I have seen kids wearing life vests, however I am not sure where the parents got them and if there was a charge for them.

I don't see why kids can not bring pool toys or noodles.

I have seen tables with umbrellas however I can't remember the exact number of them and I believe your right that not a lot of tables have them.

Yes, they have life vests.
Yes, you can bring noodles and small pool toys.

They do have some tables with umbrellas but they are very, very limited. I have only been able to snag one if I wait like a pirranah near one......until the family vacates.:lmao: :lmao: People get up VERY early in the morning to claim a table, it is ridiculous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter