• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Contemporary Lovers (Where are you)

After a day and evening in the parks the bay view was just so relaxing. We enjoyed watching the boats come and go, and it was just a great way to unwind. We live inland and so I guess having a "home on the lake" was new!

After a day and evening in the parks the bay view was just so relaxing. We enjoyed watching the boats come and go, and it was just a great way to unwind. We live inland and so I guess having a "home on the lake" was new!

Howard

Okay, Contemp lovers, I got it. I had been trying to get the CR with a code for the end of August. Last week when the DC codes came out, all that was available for my week was the tower rooms, at $250 a nt. With the new code I got a garden wing room for $183 a nt. It's not the $149 I was hoping for, but it's alot more affordable than $250, and I finally get to try this resort. So, what's the difference between a standard room and a garden wing. Please tell.
Thanks!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter