Connecticut DVC'ers

Groton checking in, Submarine capital of the world and where I work. SSR DVC members joining last year and using our DVC this Feburary for the very first time.
CAN'T WAIT!!!!:cool1: :banana:

Either of the 2 Granby posters near East Street? Or are you more toward Rte 10.

My grandmother lived on East Street for something like 30 years....my dad and all the aunts and uncles grew up there. Used to spend part of my summers with her. :)

Bethel checking in - 105 days and counting. Which is a killer this year, I've been spoiled previous years now need to wait for the kindergartener to have spring vacation.

Either of the 2 Granby posters near East Street? Or are you more toward Rte 10.

My grandmother lived on East Street for something like 30 years....my dad and all the aunts and uncles grew up there. Used to spend part of my summers with her. :)

We're more on the other end of town, but we drive East Street all the time since our two sets of best friends each live on opposite ends of East! We just love it here, best place to live IMHO...

Greetings to all my fellow DVC'ers in Connecticut. I have just discovered this thread. I am in East Hampton and have been a member at OKW for 12 years.

Happy New Year to all from Colchester, CT. We just closed on our VWL purchase 31 December 2007. So we are excited new owners and happy to have "found" this thread. :cool1:

CT_Bev&Jeff

Bethel checking in - 105 days and counting. Which is a killer this year, I've been spoiled previous years now need to wait for the kindergartener to have spring vacation.

Bethel! :) I used to live on Dodgingtown Rd! Many, many years ago.... :) Not even sure if Brookwood Farm is still there... The big white house with the BIG front lawn???

Calling all Connecticut residents:

We will be heading to BCV in July flying out of Bradley. Does anyone know if a good car service around the Southington area that we could call? There will be 4 adults and 2 children

Thanks neighbors

DVC here in Burlington...Going in April and June/July then OCT. this year as well........Hello all CT's....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We don't use a car service - we rent a car - we find this to be less expensive than a limo or parking costs for our own car at the airport.

DVC here in Burlington...Going in April and June/July then OCT. this year as well........Hello all CT's....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hey! Funny meeting up with you on a different thread, Kritter! :lmao: Good day to you! Feel better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter