• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Congratulations Heather P.

diznee25

Disney all the time
Heather,

I wanted to congratulate you on your up-coming wedding. You must be so excited! While you have no idea who I am (I don't post that often), I do know you from the Disneymooners. Anytime I post a question, you're usually the first to respond!
I'm amazed with all the wedding planning keeping you busy that you still have time to e-mail here and Disneymooners to answer questions. You are a fairy among us Disney Brides:) :)

Best Wishes,

Diznee25
WDW Christmas Bride Dec. 2003
Intimate Wedding

Thank you, Diznee25! You are so sweet :) I am lucky enough to be a teacher, so I had most of the summer free to work on the wedding plans.
And yes, we are VERY excited! I can't wait until Friday, when we're "off to see a mouse..." :)
Thanks again :)
Heather P
P.S. Thank you, too, Andy!

I have just a few things to say.
Have fun
Enjoy yourself
Say hi to eeyore for me
fire1314

Oooh, yes, congrats Heather... if anyone deserves a wonderful trip it's you!! You are always so helpful, both here and on DIsneymooners!! I hope you have a great time!:D

Thank you all for the good wishes! I know it will be a magical trip; I just need to figure out how to relax :) so I can enjoy it more!
Thanks again!
Heather P

To help you relax, it's called Xanax (pronounced Zanax.) I needed a couple to take the edge off before my wedding. I was fine once we hit the rehearsal. DH didn't feel stressed until the day of the wedding. His drug of choice (i.e. necessity) was Imodium. I highly recommend taking some of these along.... just in case.:eek:

Seriously, you'll be fine, everything will be great, and, of course, we all have to believe Andy in that you'll make a beautiful bride.

When the ceremony was all over, I remember walking out of the church turning to my new DH and asking him if he remembered anything that just went on in there. Thank heaven for videos!

Hehehe, that's so funny about the Xanax; actually, I have some of that for the flight down to WDW. Not only am I nervous about things going right on the wedding day; I'm also terrified to fly! It worked well last time we went there - I was in a semi-doze for most of the flight.
I know we will probably be a in a daze, too, during the wedding. I wonder if there's anyone who actually remembers their ceremony? Most people I speak to say it's kind of a blur, with snatches of memory here and there :)
Thanks for the good medication tips!
Heather P

XANAX
I was in a semi-doze for most of the flight.

Hmmm... maybe this would be good for pre-wedding I can't sleep even though it's 2 am but I have so much to do and so much to think about jitters, LOL. The other day when it hit 4 am I had a glass of wine to try to make me sleepy! Good luck to you on your flight Heather, I'm sure everything will go well.
Becky

Heather - have the most wonderful, magical wedding! Don't worry, you can relax when it's over. ;)

Have fun! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter