Confused on which tickets I should\can purchase

ScrappyTam

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a rather spur of the moment to Orlando with my family. The plan is to do some Disney and some non-Disney activities. The tentative plan is to do a Disney property on Sunday May 12, a Disney waterpark on Monday May 13, and then a Disney property on Friday May 17.

My first thought was to get a 2 day hopper +options pass. However, according to what I read, the ticket would only be good until the 16th. That makes me miss the day I had planned on going to Disney. Am I reading that incorrectly? Is there a way of combining those days together? Or will I have to purchase each day separately?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, unfortunately, that will not work. Your best bet is to rearrange your schedule so that you can do a Disney property on the 16th instead. Or you'll have to buy two separate tickets which will be more expensive.

Bugger. Not what I wanted to hear. They really do all they can to keep you from doing anything else in town. :guilty:

Thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter