Conflicting info on new DAS

Gussie Granger 1969

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to understand the new system and it's unclear if the paid "fancy rides" (Space, Rise, etc) are included in the DAS. In the link of rides under DAS, it does not include them, but I've seen several times people on here saying yes, they are included. Thank you.

The 2 attractions per park that are available for Individual $ Lightning Lane access are not available for the pre-scheduled DAS Advanced Selections. They ARE available for regular in-park DAS Return Times. The exception is Remy which currently requires all guests to obtain a virtual queue Boarding Group.

The 2 attractions per park that are available for Individual $ Lightning Lane access are not available for the pre-scheduled DAS Advanced Selections. They ARE available for regular in-park DAS Return Times. The exception is Remy which currently requires all guests to obtain a virtual queue Boarding Group.
That's why I was confused,thank you for clarifying.

This is a screenshot from the Disney website DAS FAQs specifically about Remy.

0B64733C-18CA-48C6-A28D-E45392581AF0.jpeg

Disney indicated the attractions with Individual Lightning Lane for purchase would also have either a Standby line or virtual queue. DAS Return Times can be obtained at the park for attractions with Standby Lines.
If an attraction is using virtual queue, ALL guests must obtain a virtual queue to board the attraction.
At this point, Remy is the only attraction with a virtual queue/boarding groups, but Disney has indicated other attractions could add it, based on demand.

The confusion may come from Disney’s list of attractions guests doing video DAS registration are able to request DAS Advance Selections for; that list includes the Genie+ attractions, but not the Individual Lightning Lane ones

i am confused, is there only certain rides that are available for the DAS advanced selections? is there a list? I want to have selections ready in advance before video call,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter