confirmation packet?

sistertrip

DIS Veteran
When should I receive my confirmation information for my trip? I booked my package through a travel agent, so I believe it will go to him first, then I can pick it up, but I'm not sure when to expect it. (I'm getting a "little" excited)

For CRO it can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks depending on where you live. If you booked a package through an agent they sometimes don't give those out until closer to your trip.

When booking through a travel agent I'm not sure, but when you book through CRO it takes no more than one week from the time you book.

What exactly is the confirmation "packet?" I have only recieved a confirmation letter in the mail. Should I be expecting other materials? I leave on August 5th and paid the package in full. This is my very first time using a package, so forgive my ignorance on this. :)

Maybe I can help with this.

We booked our trip through a travel agent. We were told that we would have our confirmations 2 weeks before we were to leave. My mom called the travel agent to ask her a question and she said she had gotten something for us. We went to the agency and she had our confirmations for our airline flight, our hotel, our park hopper passes and transportation to and from the airport. Our agent told us that Disney doesn't send the passes through the mail, as if they get lost, then they can't be replaced. We will pick them up at the front desk of the hotel we're staying in when we check in.

Now I don't know if this is how all travel agents do this, but this was our experience.

Angi

When I book wih CRO I get my confirmation within a week. When I pay the deposit I get another confirmation about a week later and about that time a little packet with a welcome newsletter to the resort we chose and WDW in general and a card to write down ps's etc.
When you book through a travel agency they own your reservation and I don't know if you get the same things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter