• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concierge/Club Level Information - Part II (Sept 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Rachel. I called IPO and they are going to keep checking for Le Cellier. That has always been our favorite restaurant since we started going to WDW. I will be so bummed if we are unable to get a reservation.

Oh, no. I hope that you are able to get LeCellier for your vacation. Hopefully there will be a cancellation. :goodvibes

We are worried about Cinderella's Royal Table and Ohana's. I know they are difficult to get. I don't care if it's breakfast or lunch for CRT or what time of morning or afternoon, we just really want to experience the Princess meal. Same thing with Ohana's. We are super flexible with times and days (well, except Ds's birthday) the six nights we are on the dining plan.

Oh, no. I hope that you are able to get LeCellier for your vacation. Hopefully there will be a cancellation. :goodvibes

We are worried about Cinderella's Royal Table and Ohana's. I know they are difficult to get. I don't care if it's breakfast or lunch for CRT or what time of morning or afternoon, we just really want to experience the Princess meal. Same thing with Ohana's. We are super flexible with times and days (well, except Ds's birthday) the six nights we are on the dining plan.

It's been my experience that if you're that flexible with the date and time, the IPO office should be able to get those two for you. We had to take our 2nd choice date on 'Ohana once, but that really wasn't a big deal. And CRT wasn't so much of a problem (probably because of the price). We prefer lunch over breakfast there, so that may have helped, too.

With Le Cellier, we were able to get a lunch instead of dinner -- and I ended up much happier since I like the lunch menu better anyway.

All of this was for our trip in July & August, and I did not give the IPO office 90 days notice for any of them!:goodvibes

I got my confirmations from IPO this morning only to find out that I couldn't get Le Cellier and a lot of my times have been changed by more than 30 minutes. I guess there are a lot of people going at the same time that had their ADRs made before my booking window opened up this morning. :sad1:

Have you checked for a lunch ADR? That was all we could get in July and we ended up happier to be there at lunch than we would have been at dinner.:confused3 I've been told by several IPO offices that the one's that give them the most trouble are: Le Cellier, CRT, and 'Ohana.

Wow! That is wonderful. I can't wait until they email me tomorrow with our ADR's!

I hope you get what you want!

I'd never booked a trip with less than 90-days notice before, so I was really stressed about getting everything I wanted. But we were able to get all the restaurants with some day/time compromises, and even book the Sunrise Safari (now that would have been a deal-breaker if it was unavailable:rotfl:).

Let us know how it all turns out!!!:)

My 90 day mark is today....at what point do you think I'll hear from the IPO with my ADRs? Should I call if I don't hear by a certain point?

My 90 day mark is today....at what point do you think I'll hear from the IPO with my ADRs? Should I call if I don't hear by a certain point?

I would, some IPOs are better than others about contact.

Jen and Holly,

I'm with you. Trying to wait patiently for an email about my ADRs today (not that I asked for much).

I would hope they're working on everyone's ADRs first and will worry about emailing us all later. But it's still hard to be patient :Pinkbounc

Here's hoping that everyone gets the ADRs they want today!

I'm trying to hold off on calling, but I want to know if I got my ADRs. I didn't ask for much either, but we did want Cinderella's Royal Table and I just tried to book it online and couldn't get the date or time we needed....now I'm worried!
For those who have already passed this mark....how long did it take for you to hear from your IPO?

Holly,

I just noticed that you're at GF this December. I'm at CR. So it's the same IPO office that will be working on our ADRs (GF and CR share).

I'll let you know when I finally get an email.

I hope you all find out soon. It is so hard to be patient, I can relate. I booked the hotel and airfare in January and it has been a very long 9 months.

I have been so nervous about our ressies but I checked my email about 20 minutes ago and there it was!

Here are our ADR's:

Dec 13: Ohana 6:55 pm
Dec 14: 50's Prime Time 4:15 pm
Dec 15: BBB 8:40 am; CRT 10:30 am
Dec 16: 1900 Park Fare 5 pm
Dec 17: Rainforest @ AK 5:15 pm; Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise 8:15 pm
Dec 18: T-Rex 5 pm
Dec 19: Crystal Palace: 8:25 am

Everything is within a couple minutes. CRT, Park Fare, and Rainforest are exactly the times we requested. The only thing a little more off is T-Rex, and truthfully the time is actually better than the 6:30 pm we originally asked for.

I also have to say that I am super impressed with the Poly IPO. The email says it was sent at 6:54 this morning. If this is an indication of how our vacation will go, we will definately be wanting to stay there again! :lovestruc

Jenjulia -- I'm so glad that you were able to get what they wanted. I was very pleased with the Poly IPO office and the work they did for our April vacation. Glad that you're getting that level of service as well!:goodvibes

We are going to GF 10/02-10/10. I have booked some ADRs myself and then had a couple booked by the IPO. Is it usual to have contact from the same CM once you have started corresponding with them or do you just communicate with whoever happens to pick up the email or voice mail?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations on which rooms to request at GF? We are staying in SL (although I keep wondering if we should do RPC instead :confused3) Travelers include DH, DD9, DS8 and me.

Also, anyone back from a recent stay at GF? Any construction information?

Thanks.

Jenjulia -- I'm so glad that you were able to get what they wanted. I was very pleased with the Poly IPO office and the work they did for our April vacation. Glad that you're getting that level of service as well!:goodvibes

Thank you! I actually called them this morning to thank them. The lady who answered said the last couple of weeks has been hard for them to get reservations and she was glad we were happy. I feel like I should send them candy or something fun. :lovestruc

I hope that the other people who were waiting were able to get the ADR's they wanted this morning! Let us know if you did. :goodvibes

We are going to GF 10/02-10/10. I have booked some ADRs myself and then had a couple booked by the IPO. Is it usual to have contact from the same CM once you have started corresponding with them or do you just communicate with whoever happens to pick up the email or voice mail?

Also, does anyone have any recommendations on which rooms to request at GF? We are staying in SL (although I keep wondering if we should do RPC instead :confused3) Travelers include DH, DD9, DS8 and me.

Also, anyone back from a recent stay at GF? Any construction information?

Thanks.

It is unusual (but I think it would be nice) to only deal with one CM in the IPO office. I have found that by the time our trip arrives I've spoken or emailed them all. When I have replied to one CM's email, often another CM will respond to me. They work that way, and it works well, but I like consistency in things personally.

When staying SL, you basically have a choice of a marina or a garden view. If you have a preference, just request it to the IPO office.

We've stayed both SL and RPC, and I've honestly liked them both. There are plusses and minuses to each one (SL is closer to the boat to the MK, the pool, and costs less $$$ // RPC has the lobby ambiance, is close to the monorail, and sometimes if you get lucky you can get a castle view)...

I hope you have a great trip!:goodvibes

Mentioning good CMs, does anyone know if you can or should (or should not?) tip a concierge lounge cast member or someone from IPO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter