COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Good...I'm glad it arrived safely!!! Can't wait to get the stuff back!! Please let me know about the return shipping so I am sure you have enough money!!!

I can't wait until school gets out in a few weeks - work, kids' activities, school functions...it's all getting in the way of my paper fun :)

Here's my plan:
finish embellishing everything tonight
bag and tag tomorrow
send out my package on Friday

I have to get to my neighbor's house to use her Cricut...so as soon as that is done, I'm done....hopefully on Thursday, so I'll mail on Friday! :) If not, by Saturday...

Girls, I have to request an extension! My own groups are not done and I have busy busy weeks this week and next...I'm going to make the due date the 22nd, so if you haven't mailed yet, don't stress! I'm sorry about this...

Also, I opened Traci and Erin's packages yesterday! Awesome stuff, and thanks so much for the goodies!

Girls, I have to request an extension! My own groups are not done and I have busy busy weeks this week and next...I'm going to make the due date the 22nd, so if you haven't mailed yet, don't stress! I'm sorry about this...

Also, I opened Traci and Erin's packages yesterday! Awesome stuff, and thanks so much for the goodies!

You're welcome! And, not to worry...I still have not recently been able to find the time to scrap anyway!!! So, the pix aren't going anywhere!

I :love: you man!

I still plan on having these done by the due date. Now I won't have to express them and can use Priority. :)

My Toy Story and Mike & Sulley look great. I have Hollywood, Pixar, Buzz x2 designed on the SCAL. They just need to be cut. My Disney for DHS is still eluding me. My muppets are done but I'm not happy so I may add an element.

I :love: you man!

I still plan on having these done by the due date. Now I won't have to express them and can use Priority. :)

My Toy Story and Mike & Sulley look great. I have Hollywood, Pixar, Buzz x2 designed on the SCAL. They just need to be cut. My Disney for DHS is still eluding me. My muppets are done but I'm not happy so I may add an element.

Don't rush, Ann. I could have the stuff done by the due date, but I don't want to rush and make cruddy stuff, so I know what you mean ;)

Take your time. If you need time beyond that, that's fine too!

:love: I've got everything except my Voyage of the Little Mermaid done & I was going to scale back what I had planned, now I can go back to my original plan & breathe....Thanks!

:headache: I made the cutest set for Pixar Place.

102_5012.jpg

But I made it in 2" instead of 4". Those squares won't work that big. You'd have to use wallet sized photos. :rotfl2:

Glad I have the extra time to think of something else.

love the army men! is that an scal thing? i love love love them! am i in that group?

The army men were in a kit I bought for SCAL for backyard play things. I got it just for them. :rolleyes1 I'm so lame. I just adore the green army men from Toy Story. My second favorite picture is with them. My first is with Jafar. :rotfl2:

I also used those army men in a bright green for the Toy Story group. You are in that one. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter