COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

me too. it's one of my all time fav pics of our '05 trip.

that is all bubba asked for from the easter bunny was green army men!

:headache: I made the cutest set for Pixar Place.

102_5012.jpg

But I made it in 2" instead of 4". Those squares won't work that big. You'd have to use wallet sized photos. :rotfl2:

Glad I have the extra time to think of something else.

The army men were in a kit I bought for SCAL for backyard play things. I got it just for them. :rolleyes1 I'm so lame. I just adore the green army men from Toy Story. My second favorite picture is with them. My first is with Jafar. :rotfl2:

I also used those army men in a bright green for the Toy Story group. You are in that one. :thumbsup2

That's very cute! Where did you buy your kit?

The army men were in a kit I bought for SCAL for backyard play things. I got it just for them. :rolleyes1 I'm so lame. I just adore the green army men from Toy Story. My second favorite picture is with them. My first is with Jafar. :rotfl2:

I also used those army men in a bright green for the Toy Story group. You are in that one. :thumbsup2

Those are great!!! I have such a great picture of my youngest with a green army man from our last trip!!! The army man gave my son a gun and had him pose with him and they both had guns!! It was great! Too bad I'm not in your group! :sad2: Where is the kit from? I must get something green army men! Also, they are going to be on the new Toy Story Cricut, right?

SVGcuts.com is where I got the kit. It was called Backyard or something like that. It has the army men, sneakers, slide, swings, big wheel, bike, crayons, digging tools and a wagon. I think it was 5.99.

Okay, here is the correct P for Pixar Place. The P is cut from shiny metallic blue. That is me reflected in it. :rotfl2:

102_5013.jpg

The army man is pop dotted.

Everyone will get the boo boo ones too.

I was going to suggest matting it, but I love what you did with it!

SVGCuts is my favorite place. :love: I think I have that set too!

I'm trying to cut my B for buzz, but my blade is now scoring/scratching the paper as it moves. What on earth am I doing wrong? It doesn't do it with SCAL letters, just the cartridge ones now.

I'm trying to cut my B for buzz, but my blade is now scoring/scratching the paper as it moves. What on earth am I doing wrong? It doesn't do it with SCAL letters, just the cartridge ones now.

That's strange! Did you reseat the blade? Sometimes I take it out and um, blow the little pieces of paper off...If you've been using Bazzill, it will sometimes flake up.

Okay, here is the correct P for Pixar Place. The P is cut from shiny metallic blue. That is me reflected in it. :rotfl2:

102_5013.jpg

The army man is pop dotted.

Everyone will get the boo boo ones too.

Love this one too!!!! And...I went and got that set with the army man after you posted!!!!!!! LOL My husband thanks you!! :thumbsup2

That's strange! Did you reseat the blade? Sometimes I take it out and um, blow the little pieces of paper off...If you've been using Bazzill, it will sometimes flake up.

I did put in a new blade right before it started to act up. I will take it out and put it back and see if that helps.

Glad I had another pack of blades to use. Could have been worse. I could have not had you guys to help me. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter