COMPLETE ABC Letter/Elements Swap

I'm going to regret it, but I'm sitting this one out. Please keep me in mind if you need an angel, though.

:flower3: Thank you so much for doing this for me Nan.

I will go make the changes to the swapper list and the color changes to the OP.

:dance3:I am so excited that we filled up the first group.:dance3:

Anytime! It's no problem at all!!!
Wish I could commit...but have lots going on for now.... my lists aren't even worth typing up..it's easier to write them on paper and not type them up because I add to them routinely!!
Can't wait to see how this come out!!!

I have a completed list of our themes.

Rhondagreene
letter N- Nemo
Letter I- Ice Cream

Catinthehat35
Letter H- Hidden Mickeys
Letter R- Rides.

Thank you for letting us join! We are so excited to be participating!!!

If you need some volunteers to help fill in Group B, I'm willing to do a third letter.

O for One Hundred One Dalmatians

If anyone wants it, though, please give it to them.

If you need some volunteers to help fill in Group B, I'm willing to do a third letter.

O for One Hundred One Dalmatians

If anyone wants it, though, please give it to them.

For all of us to take three letters, I would need to drop one swapper. I just can't do that yet. It would have to be a last resort.

If you take two more letters, then you would get two complete groups. If you take one letter, I could take the other; but how do we divide that up? Every other letter or first thirteen?

I would love a spot in Group B...not sure if the ones listed in the first post are still open?? If so I can take any letter...just need some suggestions on nouns...I have been try to think of some and have come up short so far!!

How about Z-Zurg ( Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin) & Y - Yeti (Expedition Everest)?

I would love a spot in Group B...not sure if the ones listed in the first post are still open?? If so I can take any letter...just need some suggestions on nouns...I have been try to think of some and have come up short so far!!

The ones in magenta are still open.
If you like Z-Zurg and Y-Yeti, they are yours. I'll put you there for now, if you change your mind, just let me know.

Ya know.....I was just sitting here thinking (Can U smell the smoke?). We should have done an alphabet for characters and a separate alphabet for places and things. I'm always a day late and a dollar short with my ideas. Love these sets....they're so easy to use on a page.

If I thought we could get enough folks, I would so be willing to separate out what we already have.

I'm totally up for it - I'd even take some extra spots in the group to fill them up. What does everyone else think?

I just need a few more swappers to say they are willing to do that, and I will fix the OP.

Me! I will do it. But I can't sign up until tonight cuz now I have to work. Boo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter