Coming from the Great White North in August, what are we thinking? We're back!

Welcome home!

You didn't lose our picture did you?

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. I was ill (nasty sinus infection) most of our trip too. I seem to be better now but still having trouble getting the strength up to unpack.

Take the time you need to get your report done the way you'd like. We'll wait.

Glad to hear you are home safely! Sorry to hear that you are under the weather!! Can't wait to hear all the details!!

Oh noooo!!!!! Now I feel bad about razzin' you. Hope you feel much better soon. What a horrible ending to the vacation. And then to think you lost the pictures! Ugh!!!

You take it easy and rest and get better. We can't wait to hear the details but it's more important that you're well.

Oh... and guess what? KC agreed to another cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're going on the November 14 '09 Double Dip. Might just have to start another pre-trippie somewhere. Don't know how we're going to wait this long ;-)

Hi Purplepeg, I hope you are feeling better. That sucks to fly with a cold. Yucky! Good luck with your pictures and take your time with the TR. We will be here!

Suz

Thanks. I did recover the pictures and of course dh thought it was funny. I think I need to take a course so I really understand what to do on a computer.

Welcome home!

You didn't lose our picture did you?

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. I was ill (nasty sinus infection) most of our trip too. I seem to be better now but still having trouble getting the strength up to unpack.

Take the time you need to get your report done the way you'd like. We'll wait.

Too bad about your sinus infection. Those are the worst. You have too much to do when you're there to be ill. Can't wait to read your report:cool1: No I didn't lose our picture, it turned out quite well.

Glad to hear you are home safely! Sorry to hear that you are under the weather!! Can't wait to hear all the details!!

First installment will be up today:banana:

Oh noooo!!!!! Now I feel bad about razzin' you. Hope you feel much better soon. What a horrible ending to the vacation. And then to think you lost the pictures! Ugh!!!

You take it easy and rest and get better. We can't wait to hear the details but it's more important that you're well.

Oh... and guess what? KC agreed to another cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're going on the November 14 '09 Double Dip. Might just have to start another pre-trippie somewhere. Don't know how we're going to wait this long ;-)

Never feel bad about razzin' me, you always make me laugh:rotfl2: I did recover the pictures and dh just laughs at me. First installment up today. I got the email KC posted about the double dip and I haven't had a chance to post a comment yet. I am so excited for you:woohoo: :yay: I can't wait to hear all about the pre tr and the tr. It'll be interesting to see if you do anything different and what you think of the second one.

We all went out for dinner the night before we left and I think I ate too much combined with the excitement. I could not sleep. I was so tired and had deliberately woken at 5:30 am so I would sleep. I tossed and turned and finally came out to the couch where I watched the opening ceremonies for the Olympics off and on as I dozed. Finally at 2 am it was time to get up. I finished up all those last minute items and the kids woke on their own. Dd8 was up by 2:10 and excited to get dressed and dd4 was up about 15 min later. Everyone was happy and raring to go. Dd3 was so excited to get to sleep the night before that when she got up she realized she had put her pull up on over her underwear!! Needless to say they were wet and we all had a good laugh over that. We all watched the opening ceremonies because we were all ready and waiting for the limo at 3:30am. It arrived at about 3:32am much to my distress. A quick call to Queenofallthings to let her know we were on our way (who tried to pretend they were sleeping when I know they don’t go to sleep because neither of them likes to fly) and we were off.

The girls beside the limo.
DSC02618.jpg

Inside the limo.
DSC02619.jpg

The rest of us inside the limo.
DSC02620.jpg

We stopped to get QoAT and Jasmine and the limo driver couldn’t get all of our luggage in! Between all of us we had 9 pieces to check and 5 carry-ons and a backpack. After some juggling we were on our way to the airport which is about 7 min from QoAT’s house.

Queenofallthings and Jasmine in the limo.
DSC02621.jpg

DSC02622.jpg

We had a couple of people ahead of us and then we checked in at WestJet. We were able to sit across the aisle from each other and we had already drawn names for who got to sit with Auntie and the window seat. DD3 got to be with them from here to Toronto. After that all that was left to do was visit Tim’s for our last great coffee for the next two weeks!

DSC02623.jpg

The ice capps weren’t ready yet and they had no white or chocolate milk so we had to get that upstairs. We all had breakfast at Tim’s and then headed in for security.

It was an uneventful flight to Toronto, I slept a bit and so did dd4 and the other 2 in the other row. Dd8 talked nonstop. Do you think she was excited?

Down the gangway.
DSC02625.jpg

They're all buckled in.
DSC02626.jpg

Sunrise, isn't it beautiful?!
DSC02627.jpg

The sleeping beauties.
DSC02628.jpg

Once we landed, (at 0920, gate B18) and I believe we were in row 5, we quickly exited the plane and headed to claim our luggage and then off to customs.

Mini Montana being the princess that she is on the luggage.
DSC02629.jpg

You pretty much follow the U.S. arrows to claim your luggage but the carousel is off to the side so keep your eyes out for it. You also have to go through silver double doors that say no luggage (I personally thought we were going through to a restricted area but we weren’t) Customs area is right beside Duty free and the area that says documents ready or Nexus. Customs moved very quickly and we put the luggage back on the belt and walked back to our gate B17, which was right beside the one we just got off of. The only drawback….Tim’s is on the other side of security so we had no access to it, bummer. We arrived back at our gate at 10:05 and they started boarding less than 5 min later.
dd8 buckling herself in. We preboarded this flight so Jasmine and QoAT weren't here yet.
DSC02630.jpg

We had some sandwiches and tried to sleep again. Everything was going really well until we started descending. There was a lot of turbulence. Now depending on who’s opinion you get depends on how bad the turbulence was. Dd4 had her arms up in the air squealing with joy saying this is fun. Across the aisle was known as the death trap in the air. As I mentioned before QoAT and Jasmine don’t like to fly.

Dh and dd4 having a lovely flight.
DSC02631.jpg

Well Jasmine was hanging on for dear life to the armrests and QoAT was holding on to the seat in front of her. She got really nauseated during descent because of the turbulence and asked me for a peppermint. I handed her an individually wrapped lifesaver and she pretty much screamed at me “I need it unwrapped!!!!!!!” I knew we were in trouble then. Everything would have been ok except our poor beautiful dd8 was sitting between them. She isn’t afraid to fly, or wasn’t until she sat with them! She was crying, and then just as we were about to land in a cloudburst (where you couldn’t see anything outside the window) we aborted our landing!!!!!!!! Does this sound fun to you so far?! QoAT really needs to take some serious drugs. If it had been just us without the kids it would have been laughable, and it was, but poor dd8 was beside herself at this point.

Jasmine didn't know I was taking this picture until I called her name. She stares out the window waiting for the ground to come up and meet her. Notice her hands on the armrests.
DSC02634.jpg

Now she's posing for the camera.
DSC02635.jpg

This is not a posed photo of Queenofallthings although she will tell you it was.
DSC02636.jpg

We went around and then landed where it wasn’t even raining anymore! We actually landed on time but would have been early had it not been for that aborted landing.

Continued in next post.

We got to ME by 1:50 as we were in row 23 on the flight. Apparently the last time QoAT was in row 23 there was lots of turbulence so she thinks it’s all related the row.

This way to the bus.
DSC02638.jpg

Our bus, deja vu from our cruise in January.
DSC02639.jpg

She was still nauseated so I kept feeding her peppermints while we waited on the bus for about 10 min before we headed out for our resort.
On the bus.
DSC02640.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

DSC02642.jpg

Dd8 took this one.
DSC02643.jpg

Enroute the driver asked if there was anyone staying at AKL. There wasn’t so we didn’t have to stop there. Quite a number of people got off at All Star Sports and we and one other family got off at ASMu. They even had the red carpet out for us. We felt so special. We checked in with no problems and it felt so good to be back here.

The all important sign.
DSC02645.jpg

The last time we were all here was in 1998! 10 years and it just felt like yesterday. We had rented a fridge for $10/day to use for water and whatever else we might need it for. We got to our rooms (connecting) 3rd floor Broadway bldg #7. It is very far from the lobby but very close to the piano pool and laundry and very quiet.
Checking in.
DSC02646.jpg

Room photos
DSC02647.jpg

DSC02648.jpg

DSC02649.jpg

DSC02650.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

We changed into our bathing suits and were in the pool by 3:30. We stayed in the pool until 4pm and then headed back to change and go for an early dinner at intermissions. We shopped in Maestro Mickey’s for a bit after dinner. We bought the girls lanyards and two pins each because they had done a bunch of weeding for me before we left, and of course autograph books and pens. We must have bought more stuff because I qualified for the tote so I bought that too! We were back in the room by 6 and only one of our suitcases was there but within 10 min they all arrived. I got to unpacking and then a friend of my sister’s came over and we visited. We had asked her to bring us some water, and Bailey’s of course. I mean really what else do we need? The girls flaked out by 7:15 still in their clothes.

Aren't they precious!
DSC02652.jpg

DSC02653.jpg

It took me until 9 to finish unpacking and then I was out! Sooooo very tired.

Tomorrow is Magic Kingdom day.

Ahhhhhhhhhh........ just a minute..... let me savor the sweet feeling of satisfaction I get from finally getting my purplepeg fix again.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Now....

First, let's talk about the idea that you preboarded the flight. Girlfriend, if you've never heard George Carlin's bit about the stupid things they say at airports you need to listen to it for sure. Preboarding is one of them. What is that, he asks, getting on the plane before you get on the plane? It's like preheating an oven... there are only two states that an oven can possibly be in and that's heated and unheated. It's a meaningless !^%!!@#$ term (hey, it is George Carlin's bit we're talking about so I can't quote it exactly).

(btw... hope you realize I'm not saying anything negative about you. I just love that bit by Carlin and you're TR brought it back to me)

LOL at the descent!!!! I can't even make it through the paragraph I'm laughing so hard!!!

OMG!!!! First you let her read about the Titanic before going on a cruise and now you put her between two folks that are afraid of flying. What are you trying to do to this poor child?

How many people were there in the front of the bus trying to get a picture of that sign or were you just in the very luckiest of seats?

Love the Mickey towel on the bed!!!! Loved all the pics!!!!

I'm going to hang on to your TR for dear life because KC has nixed any chance of getting back to the parks before the cruise. I don't blame him... the cruise is expensive. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try to think of something, of course.

Great start!!!! Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh........ just a minute..... let me savor the sweet feeling of satisfaction I get from finally getting my purplepeg fix again.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Now....

First, let's talk about the idea that you preboarded the flight. Girlfriend, if you've never heard George Carlin's bit about the stupid things they say at airports you need to listen to it for sure. Preboarding is one of them. What is that, he asks, getting on the plane before you get on the plane? It's like preheating an oven... there are only two states that an oven can possibly be in and that's heated and unheated. It's a meaningless !^%!!@#$ term (hey, it is George Carlin's bit we're talking about so I can't quote it exactly).

(btw... hope you realize I'm not saying anything negative about you. I just love that bit by Carlin and you're TR brought it back to me)

LOL at the descent!!!! I can't even make it through the paragraph I'm laughing so hard!!!

OMG!!!! First you let her read about the Titanic before going on a cruise and now you put her between two folks that are afraid of flying. What are you trying to do to this poor child?

How many people were there in the front of the bus trying to get a picture of that sign or were you just in the very luckiest of seats?

Love the Mickey towel on the bed!!!! Loved all the pics!!!!

I'm going to hang on to your TR for dear life because KC has nixed any chance of getting back to the parks before the cruise. I don't blame him... the cruise is expensive. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to try to think of something, of course.

Great start!!!! Can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!

You crack me up. :rotfl2: I have to ask....do people not get your humour:confused3 You need not worry about offending me I have a really great sense of humour and you just tap into it:woohoo: :yay:

I know, poor dd8, I'll have to come up with something even more enjoyable for her next trip:rotfl:
Sorry you won't get to the parks any time soon but this tr will take a long time so between your pre tr and this tr you'll be set for a while:surfweb:

We lucked out were sitting at the very front of the bus. Apparently everyone else who got on went to the back. Great for us:woohoo:

You crack me up. :rotfl2: I have to ask....do people not get your humour:confused3 You need not worry about offending me I have a really great sense of humour and you just tap into it:woohoo: :yay:

Just wanted to be sure. Because tone doesn't come across on email, you know. And yes, some people (I guess mostly my mother) think I'm a bit .... much. :scared1:

I know, poor dd8, I'll have to come up with something even more enjoyable for her next trip:rotfl:

Let me guess... either you or DH is a psychiatrist or something and you consider it your professional responsiblity to make sure at least one child in the family needs to avail themselves of professional services at some point in their life? And the only reason you haven't started going after Mini Montana is that she'd just cute you to death, right?

Sorry you won't get to the parks any time soon but this tr will take a long time so between your pre tr and this tr you'll be set for a while:surfweb:

You took lotsa, lotsa pictures right? Get some good scenery ones? I wanna talk to you about using some of them as backgrounds for scrapping papers. I'll give you 10% of whatever I make off kits that include them. The way sales are going that should amount to a dime or two here and there. American, of course, so that's even less for you right now, right? :rotfl2: But seriously... I wanna see all the scenery pics you got, if you're interested. If so, PM me with your email addy and I'll write you.

We lucked out were sitting at the very front of the bus. Apparently everyone else who got on went to the back. Great for us:woohoo:

Silly muggles don't know a thing, do they? :banana: :banana:

Hey... just thought of something. Is QOAT going to post some of her scrapping pages on here? Don't I remember that she's a scrapper? Maybe she's still too shook up from the plane?

Hey... just thought of something. Is QOAT going to post some of her scrapping pages on here? Don't I remember that she's a scrapper? Maybe she's still too shook up from the plane?

She has dreams of scrapping. :rotfl2: She did buy a creative memories book from a friend and I actually bought a 2008 book from Disney and I'm going to spend the winter doing it.....or at least that's the plan for now;)

I think most of my pictures are with us in it but there may be some scenery ones. I will pm you. I took a few pictures of that vibrant purple flowered tree you have in Florida. Do you know what it is? I think I'll be posting a picture in my next post.

I'm hoping for our first day to be up in the next day or two. I seem to be quite wordy this time. I really like the details people provide so I'm trying to do the same. If anyone thinks it's too much let me know and I will scale it back.

Sorry, but I don't know the first thing about flowers. Maybe KC will know, though.... I'll ask.

I answered your PM. Might be able to extract the peeps out of the picture, although it's gonna be a difficult thing to do with your darling daughters. But check out what I wrote in the PM.

You can't be too wordy. We want all the details!!!!!!

Dd4 informed everyoned she always reads the safety flyer before flying!
DSC01374.jpg

The plane we got off beside the new plane we were leaving on.
DSC01381.jpg

Coming "home"
DSC01400.jpg

The red carpet.
DSC01401.jpg

Arriving at ASMu and couldn't be happier!
DSC01402.jpg

Well I woke at 5:25 and lay in bed until 5:45. I had set the alarm for 6 anyway. I was so excited and that’s odd because I am not a morning person as dh will tell you. We had agreed to open our connecting door when we were ready that way there wouldn’t be any little hands knocking and interrupting QoAT, or more importantly Jasmine who needs a lot of time to get ready. She is 15 after all. So at 7:30 we were all ready to go and headed down for breakfast. We also had to check out and check back in. We had booked one night room only because when we originally booked it was Sunday to Sunday. Then things changed and we wanted to do Saturday to Saturday and we could book room only for that first night. It worked out fine for us because we weren’t going to a park on arrival day anyway. While they were doing that (Dh and QoAT) I bought another postcard because I forgot to tell you I was doing the Pay It Forward thing with postcards. I had 3 to send and when I bought them yesterday I bought one too many princess ones so I had to find one with Minnie. They were all addressed and ready to go so I mailed those. After that while we were waiting I stopped at the Vacation Club kiosk and made some inquiries. We had been talking about this for a while and when you live in Canada, unless it’s Ontario, you can’t get any information because of Real Estate laws. If we were going to take the plunge we also would have to purchase when we were there as we can’t do it once we are back home. We booked the appointment for Tuesday morning as that was supposed to be our first rest day and DD day.
We had breakfast and headed out to the bus stop for Magic Kingdom about 9:05.

Breakfast at Intermissions. The last day we would see it like this before renovations started!
DSC01404.jpg

Waiting for the bus.
DSC01405.jpg

DSC01406.jpg

On the bus.
DSC02654.jpg

We were late already! Once we were at MK we had to get a stroller for our length of stay. There was no line so it went very quickly. It wasn’t until the last few days of our stay that I realized that I purchased too many days. I won’t make that mistake again!
DSC01408.jpg

We made our way over to splash Mountain and dd4 loved this ride! It was the first time she was tall enough to ride. She sat with Jasmine and I kept asking if she was holding on to her. I was so afraid she would fall out because she wanted to keep her arms up the whole ride! She was so excited. All 6 of us rode and they were in the front row. They got wet and she just laughed. We had to buy the picture because she is so happy in it. I guess I’ll have to scan those pictures and post them.

Heading to Splash Mountain.
DSC01409.jpg

This is a representation of all the br breaks we did this trip!
DSC01410.jpg

Soaked and loving it!
DSC02655.jpg

Queenofallthings soaked bottom end(she'll love me for posting this picture!)
DSC02656.jpg

We FP BTM and had to do a br break. We spent a lot of time in the br as usual but not as much as in previous years. This year dd4 is trained and dd8’s br issues are better. She has bowel problems that she's on a med for and that is why you will see her drinking pink lemonade in almot every morning picture. A little tip for all you parents of children who are afraid of automatic toilets I have the answer….post it notes. Everyone in our party had them for whoever may have the children and need to br breaks. They work so awesome. I even had someone stop and ask me what dd4 was using it for when she heard her ask me for one and took it into the stall. She thought it was great.

So we did BTM and dd4 sat with QoAT because, again, I’m too busy hanging on myself to be able to hold onto dd4! So she had her arms up the whole time just loving the ride. I thought she would think it was too fast but she didn’t. We really built up all these rides to her as so much fun and it seemed to work. She was having the time of her life. We did SM again and then wandered over to PoTC. I love that ride. By this time it was 11 am.

On Pirates.
DSC01411.jpg

I'm not sure why I'm so happy....oh wait I'm in WDW!
DSC01412.jpg

Not too bad for lines so far. After Pirates we did It’s a Small World (Jasmine’s favorite…NOT) Philharmagic and sent dh to FP Buzz while we got seats for lunch.

Waiting in line for It's a small world.
DSC02657.jpg

On IaSW
DSC02658.jpg

The funky glasses for Philharmagic. Man I love this show.
DSC02659.jpg

We went to Cosmic Rays for lunch and of course had to do another br break which was good because it meant everyone was drinking enough. If you recall I was really worried about the heat and humidity. I kept saying to QoAT that day….”I can’t believe how hot it is…..It would be ok if it wasn’t so hot!” It wasn’t bad really. Now don’t get me wrong it was hot and humid but I was expecting it to be a lot worse so I was happy so far today anyway. I just had to razz QoAT. Cosmic Rays was packed in the inside but the outside was relatively empty. It was in the shade and there was actually a slight breeze and it was very comfortable. We took turns getting lunch and enjoyed some rest time.

Waiting outside at Cosmic Rays
DSC02660.jpg

The view from where we sat.
DSC02661.jpg

The girls are now full and refreshed.
DSC02662.jpg

I had a hot dog, apple slices and chocolate cake, the kids had chicken nuggets and fries and grapes and they shared our choc cake. When dh FP Buzz he got a bonus FP for Carousel of Progress. We headed to Buzz after lunch and it wasn’t working so we used the CoP FP. I really like this attraction. Dd4 fell asleep as did her auntie, Jasmine found it boring and so we kept singing “It’s a great big beautiful tomorrow” to her for the rest of the trip. She really loved that!

dd8 loved this globe.
DSC02663.jpg

Jasmine and Q0AT left to go back to the hotel but we had FP for the Pooh Hunny pot ride. At yet another br break someone gave 2 FP to dh for the ride. We thought we would send the girls on together because once they are in the vehicle they can’t get out and we could see them board and we would be waiting for them when they got off. Of course as they are standing in line we need to have yet another br break. They finally did the ride everything worked out great. They felt really special that they got to that by themselves.

Waiting together for the ride.
DSC02664.jpg

After a couple of purchases in the shop we headed to the front of the castle for a virtual geocache for dh and dd8, took a picture and headed out to the bus.

CASTLE ALERT PHOTO

Back of the castle.
DSC02665.jpg

View of Main Street from the Castle front.
DSC02666.jpg

Dh and dd8 with their virtual cache photo in front of the castle.
DSC02667.jpg

These guys were always at the ASMu bus stop at MK. I have lots more on another day I will share with you.
DSC02668.jpg

This was waiting for us when we returned.
DSC02669.jpg

They are dd's favorite sleeping toys. The kids thought this was so funny.
DSC02670.jpg

We were back at the hotel by 3:05. Much later than the planned 12:00! It’s so hard not to get caught up in the excitement of that first day. When we got back my own back was so sore. When we did that first Splash Mountain ride as we were going up in the vehicle it jerked and my back cracked! Not pleasant for the rest of the day. I have a bad back to begin with and have been working with physio since May doing exercises to build my core so I’m not so sore. It was working but I guess that ride did me in on the first day. I lay down and used my Dr Ho machine and took drugs and then felt better.

I’ll end this post now. Up next is dinner at Le Cellier.

Yes, you must scan those pictures and print them (ride shots)!

LOL at QoaT's soaked butt! You do live dangerously girlfriend! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Are we going to hear from QoaT on here? Tell her I said hi. :yay:

Did you find yourself getting off of IASW singing "It's a small boat after all?" I sure did! :scared1:

I know Jasmine's missing "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow". Want me to try to find you a clip so you can play it for her? LOL Remember, I'm not a nice person. :rotfl2:

Pics I'd like to use (I'll PM you my email addy)
"Heading to Splash Mountain" (I can photoshop Jasmine out and use the sign)
Loved "Back of the Castle" but do you have any with the top spire?

Yes, you must scan those pictures and print them (ride shots)!

I'll get dh on that

LOL at QoaT's soaked butt! You do live dangerously girlfriend! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Are we going to hear from QoaT on here? Tell her I said hi. :yay:

She says yes but at her work she can't access the boards.

Did you find yourself getting off of IASW singing "It's a small boat after all?" I sure did! :scared1:

I know Jasmine's missing "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow". Want me to try to find you a clip so you can play it for her? LOL Remember, I'm not a nice person. :rotfl2:

She would love that I'm sure

Pics I'd like to use (I'll PM you my email addy)
"Heading to Splash Mountain" (I can photoshop Jasmine out and use the sign)
Loved "Back of the Castle" but do you have any with the top spire?

I'll get on that too. I don't believe I do have any with the top spire but as I post I'll keep my eye out.

I'm here honest I am. I've only read your arrival day so far. It's this darn work thing that is getting in the way.

I'm seconding Hypermommy's comment about what where you thinking letting DD8 sit between two non-flyers? If you could see me you would notice that I am shaking my head and saying "Tsk, Tsk".

I really enjoyed ASMu. We had a towel mickey like that on our bed at arrival last year. Not one towel animal at POR this year.:confused3

Hi purplepeg! I found your TR! I met you on the ASMu bus one day. I'm still in post trip fog/funk so I can't remember what day it was. Then my DD & your DD swam together in the pool while I did laundry.

Nice to find you! Really enjoying your TR and pictures!

OH...on the stroller thing....you can ask for a refund OR you can use the left over days on your next trip if you keep the receipt.

I'm here honest I am. I've only read your arrival day so far. It's this darn work thing that is getting in the way.

I'm seconding Hypermommy's comment about what where you thinking letting DD8 sit between two non-flyers? If you could see me you would notice that I am shaking my head and saying "Tsk, Tsk".

I really enjoyed ASMu. We had a towel mickey like that on our bed at arrival last year. Not one towel animal at POR this year.:confused3

Glad to hear you are here:lmao: That darn work thing, too bad we couldn't make money spending time on these boards:cool1: I don't know about you but I could be rich by now:rolleyes1 How was the rest of your trip? Hope you didn't stay too wet. Looking forward to your tr when you get time to do it. You know we'll all be here waiting.:surfweb:

Hi purplepeg! I found your TR! I met you on the ASMu bus one day. I'm still in post trip fog/funk so I can't remember what day it was. Then my DD & your DD swam together in the pool while I did laundry.

Nice to find you! Really enjoying your TR and pictures!

OH...on the stroller thing....you can ask for a refund OR you can use the left over days on your next trip if you keep the receipt.

I'm so glad you popped in. Please stay and read a while and posts lots of comments. I so enjoyed meeting you and I did search your posts and saw some of the stuff you showed me in progress. Everyone, you should see what this woman can sew:worship: :worship: Her daughter was all dressed up the cutest Lightning McQueen outfit lovesdumbo made and all the kids had outfits to wear. She is amazing. Thanks again for stopping by, please come back:woohoo:

I'm so glad you popped in. Please stay and read a while and posts lots of comments. I so enjoyed meeting you and I did search your posts and saw some of the stuff you showed me in progress. Everyone, you should see what this woman can sew:worship: :worship: Her daughter was all dressed up the cutest Lightning McQueen outfit lovesdumbo made and all the kids had outfits to wear. She is amazing. Thanks again for stopping by, please come back:woohoo:

Gee thanks but I've got to ask you if you said to your DH in private "see I'm not that bad I just buy matching T's.":rotfl: I should warn you I started with purchased T's then starting doing iron on transfers then went completely over the edge with sewing outfits. The Dis can make you do crazy things.:rotfl2:

Looking forward to reading more of your TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter