Coming from the Great White North in August, what are we thinking? We're back!

I just love all your pictures - the poses, the smiles, the happiness on all those gorgeous faces! Fantastic :goodvibes

I just love all your pictures - the poses, the smiles, the happiness on all those gorgeous faces! Fantastic :goodvibes

Thanks so much:worship:I love looking at the pictures and it just takes me right back there:banana:That's why I included so many pictures in this report. I love looking at others pictures so hope you enjoy ours. It kind of brings the report to life. Of course that's just my opinion:rotfl2:

come on Peg, let's get that last day posted!!!!:rotfl2:

We'll be back from our 2009 trip and we'll s:rotfl2:till be waiting:scared:

Do you want to break my other hand now:confused3

Hey girl!

By censoring...maybe it only showed up when I was viewing the pictures but I remember in one of them there was a big black box over the autograph book. Looked like someone had put a black box over the book in "post production" to keep folks from seeing what was there. You know...like the black boxes that are strategically placed in commercials for the Girls Gone Wild videos. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have really enjoyed writing this trip and am sad to see it come to an end. I know it took longer than most. It's amazing how life gets in the way! I'm not the fastest typer/keyborder and so most posts take 2-3 hrs:confused3 If I didn't post pictures it wouldn't take so long but I assume most people enjoy the pictures:confused3

Today is dd8's ninth birthday:scared1: Poor thing is sick. She had such a fever yesterday she look terribel and was so hot! We had to change plans to just presents and cake today and a no hugging/kissing rule fom the Grandparents because we didn't want them to get sick. Jasmine didn't even come because she was worried about getting sick. She seems to be over her fever this afternoon and is starting to eat and look more like herself.

The girls had their first dance recital yesterday and on Friday was Mini Montana's preschool graduation. End of the year is so busy. Poor dd9(that is so wierd!) was complaining of feeling cold after dress rehersal Friday eve but I thought it was just because she had some ice cream.
Then Saturday morning she got up and she was just shivering. That time I chalked it up to only being 15 C in our house:cold: It was only going up to 13C that day so I had to resort to putting the heat on in the house! For Pete's sake it's June, is summer ever coming here?
Anyway, I took her temp but it was normal, then I took it again after 30 min and poor thing was 38.5C. She really wanted to dance but she looked awful. We went to dance and she started to cry when I was going to leave her after I had given her some more Tylenol. Mini Montana was crying too! I think these recitals are harder and more stressful on the Mamas than the kids! They both settled and away I went and sat and stewed the whole recital about how she was feeling. I kept checking my cellphone because service was intermittent and I didn't want to miss whether I needed to come get her because she wasn't feeling well. They did really well. I was so proud of both of them. I'm going to upload some of the photos and share them with you and then get the last of the tr done. Then I can spend the rest of my so called spare time adding to the new pre tr.

Here are some pictures showing our beautiful angels doing end of the year dance and grad.

dd9 is in hip hop and Mini Montana is in ballet/jazz. This was for their picture day.
DSC04549.jpg

DSC04550.jpg

DSC04551.jpg

I had to work on some serious hair!
DSC04553.jpg

I have trouble with french braids.
DSC04556.jpg

One picture each of their dance recital.
Dd9 is 2nd on the right.
DSC04660.jpg

Mini Montana is third from the left. The little girl two over(on the right) from MM asked me at picture day if I was MM's GRANDMOTHER:scared1:
DSC04667.jpg

We had our dance recitals this weekend too. Both Cindy and Eeoyre dance competitively so the recital is actually fun for them. No judges to worry about.

I spend most of my weekend at the snack stand selling refreshments and raising money so I didn't get to watch them. Not to worry as I've seen them do the numbers many times now and we bought the DVD. I can watch it at my leisure from my living room later.

I know how long it takes to do each chapter. You're almost done though. You've just got to finish before you leave. I know Queenie is kicking butt with her pre-trippie right now but you and I both know the pre-trippie is easy. Wait till she gets going on the full report. Then you can sit back and taunt her about her speed.

Cute pics.

Yes, Dance Moms are in a class all by themselves. We have to do makeup and hair and glitter and my personal favorite FALSE EYELASHES!:scared1:

Here's some pictures on Mini Montana's grad.

I sent this to school for Dd9's birthday to share with her class.
DSC04599.jpg

The graduate.
DSC04600.jpg

DSC04602.jpg

DSC04653.jpg

DSC04656.jpg

This is the first time I have ever posted a video so I hope you enjoy it. Mini Montana singing. Yes she is the loudest one! I have two more that are just as cute but I didn't realize that when you turn the still camera to do video you can't correct them so they are sideways. I may post them anyway because they are so cute!

Hi Peg! :wave:

First, I hope your sweetie is feeling better!!!

Second, what wonderful pictures of mini Montana's grad (neat basket you sent and great video!) and both girls' end of year dance! They both look beautiful princess:princess: I think you did a splendid job on their hair - special "dos" are hard and you totally pulled it off! :thumbsup2

Third, I'm looking forward to your end of trip update - and yet, I'm not because that means it's over :sad2:

Fourth, I don't see a link to your new pretrippie!! Did I miss it being posted somewhere?! :eek:

Hi Peg! :wave:

First, I hope your sweetie is feeling better!!!

Second, what wonderful pictures of mini Montana's grad (neat basket you sent and great video!) and both girls' end of year dance! They both look beautiful princess:princess: I think you did a splendid job on their hair - special "dos" are hard and you totally pulled it off! :thumbsup2

Third, I'm looking forward to your end of trip update - and yet, I'm not because that means it's over :sad2:

Fourth, I don't see a link to your new pretrippie!! Did I miss it being posted somewhere?! :eek:

Thanks Lisa,

I don't have a link yet but Queenofallthings does in her siggie. I wanted to finish this up before I posted a link.
Thanks for all the nice comments.

I wanted to surprise dd9 for her birthday and that is getting harder and harder to do. This new store opened up and so I went in and took a look. When I saw what they had I had to order something for her to share with her class. I made cookies too but the basket was a real hit!

Thanks for all the kind comments. That hair can be real stressful and some parents go to the salon. I thought about that but couldn't justify the expense. especially for Mini Montana. She just doesn't like her hair messed with and complained the whole time I was doing it!

I'm going to finish up hopefully tonight.

We had our dance recitals this weekend too. Both Cindy and Eeoyre dance competitively so the recital is actually fun for them. No judges to worry about.

I spend most of my weekend at the snack stand selling refreshments and raising money so I didn't get to watch them. Not to worry as I've seen them do the numbers many times now and we bought the DVD. I can watch it at my leisure from my living room later.

I know how long it takes to do each chapter. You're almost done though. You've just got to finish before you leave. I know Queenie is kicking butt with her pre-trippie right now but you and I both know the pre-trippie is easy. Wait till she gets going on the full report. Then you can sit back and taunt her about her speed.

Somehow you snuck this post in and I almost missed it!:scared1: We bought the DVD too. It should be fun to watch, some of the kids are just so darn cute. One poor little girl cried the whole time and was still crying at the end!

You are right about the pre tr being easy. man it takes time to load those pics. I'm loving your tr!

Cute pics.

Yes, Dance Moms are in a class all by themselves. We have to do makeup and hair and glitter and my personal favorite FALSE EYELASHES!:scared1:

You are kidding right?! I thought I was going overboard with the glitter hairspray. I didn't even know where to find such a thing so I asked my hairdresser. I went to one salon and asked and she looked at me like "you are tooo old for glitter hair spray!" I went to Claires and found some there and told the girl there about my experience at the salon and she laughed and said "as if it was for you!"

So here we are. We have arrived at our final day.:sad2:

I have no notes about this day because obviously I wasn't too worried about remembering it because, hello, we're going home and who likes to do that?

I really don't remember too much about this day so maybe that's why it's taken me so long to write about it:rotfl2:

I know we didn't have to get up too early, maybe 7ish to have breakfast and get our last minute stuff packed. I believe ME was picking us up around 11. We called for bell services to help with luggage because we were so far from the lobby. It seemed like it took forever for them to come so we started walking with the girls(Queen, Jasmine and I) because the girls walk slower. We get to the front of the hotel and ME is already there!:scared1:

I'm panicking wondering where dh and the luggage is. Well they(bell services) took their time but they finally showed up and we got on the bus. Queen says we waited a long time on the bus. I don't remember that.

I do remember my throat hurt even more today than yesterday and I wasn't feeling that great.

We got to MCO and there were people in a line all the way out the door that we didn't pay too much attention to. We went to what we thought was the WestJet check-in line only to be yelled at by people in the line out the door. That was the check-in line! Well it was hard to tell and man people were grumpy! Queen doesn't like rude people and is quick to point that out to them! I just fume inside and let it eat me up instead (great method don't you think?)

Anyway we made it through check-in and through security, onto the plane and saw...... big black clouds!
DSC01947.jpg

How do you think Jasmine and Queen handled those? Needless to say because of the trip down, Mini Montana was sitting between them!
DSC01946.jpg

Not much phases that girl.
Here she is comforting Jasmine!
DSC01948.jpg

Here they are being funny!
DSC01949.jpg

We survived takeoff with minimal turbulence and had a smooth flight to Toronto.
Sleeping beauty
DSC01953.jpg

DSC01954.jpg

I believe this is Canada's Wonderland but I could be wrong! Let me know if I'm wrong people who live in TO.

DSC01962.jpg

I don't remember much about customs but by that point in time my head cold I had been developing decided to hit full force. My ears were so plugged I could hardly hear anyone and my nose was like a faucet. I just wanted to be home but we had another couple of hours to wait for our connecting flight. I bought a magazine and tried to look at it but just wanted to be home.

Queen was thrilled to be in Canada once again for her beloved.....
DSC01963.jpg

There really isn't much else to add. We made it home, I crashed in bed and felt lousy for a few days but had to get ready for dd4's birthday and school and all the fun stuff that goes with that.

I am thankful to all the people who followed along and posted their comments. I enjoyed all the good natured ribbing about getting this finished and can't wait for all the comments that you can't believe I finished it. I hope you will all join us on our next pre-tr. We're going on our first DVC holiday this August and Queen's doing the tr this time and I get to add all my comments and pictures so it's a tag team approach!

Thank you again to all who hung in there with me and here's a link to our new pre-tr
Coming From The Great White North in August We're Back

I just had to post these two videos of mini Montana singing at her preschool grad. I apologize for them being sideways but she is just so cute! I hope you love them as much as I do!

Sorry to see this TR come to an end because it feels like I'm losing a good friend. Glad to know I'll see you on the PTR!!!

Great pics of the girls in their dance stuff!!! And great basket you sent!! Very nice. Loved the videos of MM singing!!!!! Especially the one where her hat fell off!!! Great timing!!!!

See ya on the new TR.

Sorry to see this TR come to an end because it feels like I'm losing a good friend. Glad to know I'll see you on the PTR!!!

Great pics of the girls in their dance stuff!!! And great basket you sent!! Very nice. Loved the videos of MM singing!!!!! Especially the one where her hat fell off!!! Great timing!!!!

See ya on the new TR.

You'll never lose me I'm like velcro! The one where her hat fell off is my favorite too! The timing was perfect.

I am obviously behind in your tr's so I best get catching up:surfweb:
Thanks for hanging in there with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter