Comfort Inn?

DH & I stayed at Comfort Inn LBV back in May 2005. Our stay was great!! Staff was extra friendly, when there wasn't a place to store the laptop, the security guys took it behind there counter every morning and we picked it up in the evening! The free breakfast was perfect, DH ended up getting the hot breakfast, it was a extra few dollars but worth it for him. The room was clean and house keeping did a wonderful job!! It was a great stay overall!!

I just stayed there April 12th-15th and my only complaint was that the drainage in our shower/bathtub was very slow. Other than that, the room was very clean, plenty of towels and soap/shampoo were supplied. I didn't try out the pool but the free continental breakfast was very crowded so we usually just skipped it. I would recommend this hotel and I just stayed there within the last couple of weeks so this is about as current of a review as you're going to get. Also, the convenience of a fridge and microwave was also a plus. If you PM me I can send a couple of pictures of our room.

Okay, I'm really nervous now. I have 7 nights booked here in early June with 2 kids and my husband. I don't want the hassle of a really bad hotel but I was excited because we could actually afford that many nights to stay.

Can someone list the foods that were on the continental breakfast and what time we'd need to arrive before the lines get crazy?

Also, what is the shuttle schedule? Is there pick up after Wishes and Illuminations? The shuttle was one of the things we were counting on so we wouldn't have to pay for parking!

Also tell me where I need to request my room at for optimum quietness and cleanliness. I only have a standard room. Should I ask to be in the main building near the bus stops and restaurant?

Thanks in advance!

Okay, I'm really nervous now. I have 7 nights booked here in early June with 2 kids and my husband. I don't want the hassle of a really bad hotel but I was excited because we could actually afford that many nights to stay.

Can someone list the foods that were on the continental breakfast and what time we'd need to arrive before the lines get crazy?

Also, what is the shuttle schedule? Is there pick up after Wishes and Illuminations? The shuttle was one of the things we were counting on so we wouldn't have to pay for parking!

Also tell me where I need to request my room at for optimum quietness and cleanliness. I only have a standard room. Should I ask to be in the main building near the bus stops and restaurant?

Thanks in advance!

from what i can remember the continental breakfast had:
coffee, juice, milk, oatmeal, pastries, cereal, muffins, fruit cocktail, toast

i believe they have the shuttle schedule on their website so you can go check it out. http://www.comfortinnorlando.com/subPages/shuttleServices.htm

just see if you can request a room not facing I4. although to be honest, i really don't think the noise was that bad. just sleep with the air conditioner on :)

you said you had hotel pics .. i will be staying there in 2 weeks... cheapest hotel i found for fridge... can u send me some pics please...

I just stayed at this Comfort Inn for four days the beginning of May. I was a little nervous because of mixed reviews. I had the car so I was prepared to move to a different hotel if needed. I thought the hotel was nice considering how much you are paying for it. Standard rooms, the fridge and microwave are nice to have when you have kids. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. I went over the room with a cleaning cloth and it did not get really dirty until I got to the tile floor in the bathroom(I didn't have a problem with that-it is a floor). The pool area was nice-just a basic pool. As for noise-I did not hear a peep-much quieter than Pop. The staff was very nice but I did not have any problems. I did not use buses or breakfast(have to be seated and I didn't have time for that). The only thing to beware of is not all the rooms are the same. The room next door had an older bath and was really worn. Great location-very easy to get to anything in WDW or get to I4. All in all it was a great deal and if I needed to save money on vacation I would stay there again.

I'll be there in a week. I wonder if I can request the more updated room? I'll definitely have to clean the room when we arrive. We have a 1 yr old crawler and the thought of it gives me the willies!

braylon- did you stay there recently? Can you give us the details of your experience for you to give such a positive review?

We stayed here in June 2007. We got a package that included hot buffet breakfast for 2 and kids eat free for $59/night. Before booking I would go to their website and look at their deals.
As for the hotel, I ahve nothign bad to say. Staff was very nice. Room was clean and the pool was nice. The AC covered any noise from I4. Security was nice as well. There are plenty of shops and restaurants nearby as well. And you are centrally located between all of Orlandos finest theme parks, not just WDW. I was nervous before going as well, because of mixed reviews. But was relieved when we got there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter