Come here if you miss vmk!!!!!!

I can't explain in words how much i STILL miss VMK !
i was on that for hours everyday, it was my little 'dose' of disney when i wasn't vacationing!
I'd pay money if it came back!
i still think about the game a lot :(

I agree! It was like being there. It's so sad. I want my friends back. Everyone on there was so nice and when i was sad, I know I could go on there to cheer me up. </3

miss it sooo much. its been forever :( really wish they would just bring it back. killed me tht they took away something so important :'(

I used to adore VMK, but I don't blame Disney for shutting it down. I was completely obsessed-- too obsessed. I spent all my time on there at some points. As in, I'd sit in the same place all day on a Saturday and play it. But, it was a really fun game until people started abusing it. I still miss it all the time though... I wish they didn't have to shut it down!

It truly was an awesome game. I remember I started playing it after my first trip to WDW (June 06) and would play it pretty much every Saturday and Sunday morning. It's too long ago to remember my player name though!

I really used to like going to all the different rooms where people would have the slides, and mazes, and drop competitions and stuff like that :)

It would be awesome if they brought it back

BTW, if anyone wants to relive the memories you can always go to this site. They pretty much have every room and you can go for a walk around, but can't play of course :)

http://www.vmkrevisited.com/

Miss vmk so much too! I was Emzie.
BTW, I'm a fellow kingdom keepers fan. ;)

It truly was an awesome game. I remember I started playing it after my first trip to WDW (June 06) and would play it pretty much every Saturday and Sunday morning. It's too long ago to remember my player name though!

I really used to like going to all the different rooms where people would have the slides, and mazes, and drop competitions and stuff like that :)

It would be awesome if they brought it back

BTW, if anyone wants to relive the memories you can always go to this site. They pretty much have every room and you can go for a walk around, but can't play of course :)

http://www.vmkrevisited.com/

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR THIS WEBSITE<3
like actually, you don't even understand how happy i am to see all of this right now.

OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR THIS WEBSITE<3
like actually, you don't even understand how happy i am to see all of this right now.
No worries Kendall, I felt the same when I went to the website and went through all the rooms. The memories just came flooding back :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter