Come here if you miss vmk!!!!!!

SweetSammyStar

Disney Freak
Hello everyone! I LOVED VMK and miss it so much!! I have a VMK lanyard. My name was Gadrella. I had many accounts but I hardly used them. XD

Here you can talk about VMK!!! :)

:happytv: <------- SO CUTE!

I was a HUGE vmk fan. Almost cried when I heard it would be ending. My name was LGMH (stood for lime green mickey head).

Im not falling asleep. I'm still up thinkibg about VMK being gone. I'm feeling real bad.

I miss VMK. I was SmartSunny. I never had a ban or anything, and I feel proud of that.

I have a badge from the VMK tour, and my old VMK cards and scratch-off cards :(

On VMK, I was wdwlover, then CL_wdwlover, then wdwlover again... One of the first CLs, and stayed one until they were disbanded...

I do miss VMK, and wish that Disney would make at least make a similar game again.

I miss VMK all the time. I was Ppufi, CL_Ppufi, and Clouds to my Ohana. :) VMK was the best online game out there. It was...magical. You don't get that from any other game.

I had a dream about vmk last night...

It reopened and I was so excited. I walked into my friend's Space Mountain room where all the virtual furniture was there as if it had been there the whole time and I guess we were just throwing a party in there. We were all talking and were excited. I was wearing my dream shirt, cowboy pants, blue princess shoes, and a sorcerer hat :)
My brother walked out to the computer and was like "No way, is that vmk, or is it just vmk revisited!?" It was soo real. I have the text rolling up the screen when people talked and everything. I even said "I glove this" in my dream :rotfl:

So obviously I still wish for it back every day. I miss it sooo much!

I miss VMK. I was SmartSunny. I never had a ban or anything, and I feel proud of that.

I have a badge from the VMK tour, and my old VMK cards and scratch-off cards :(

I was banned once! XD But what i did is something everyone else did. I didn't understand. All of a sudden people walked in my room yelling at me. Then it said you have been banned. i was SO shocked. I didn't think it was against the rules! :sad1::sad2:

I miss VMK all the time. I was Ppufi, CL_Ppufi, and Clouds to my Ohana. :) VMK was the best online game out there. It was...magical. You don't get that from any other game.

It was the best game.No other game can ever be as good as VMK, I found out that playing VMK made me want to go to DL less. It was Dl online. I will miss VMK forever. </3

If they reopened VMK but you had to pay, they would get SO SO SO SO much money!!! It could be like Club Penguin were you can play for free or be a member.

BTW, VMK is totally better than Club Penguin.

Also, when VMK closed, I changed my person to look the exact way I did when i started VMK. I entered and left it the same way.....

Sorry i am posting a lot. XD Just thought you fellow VMK fans would like to know. :)

I was on :cloud9: when I played VMK.

I'm new but this thread caught my eye when I was browsing. Neat that there's a teen section here.

I played VMK and I still miss it sometimes.

Just dropping by...
kanyegateedited.jpg

I don't really miss it anymore, because it held too strong a monopoly on my life in middle school, but I made quite a few videos and they got somewhat popular on YouTube.

I was CatKana, btw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter