Come here if you miss vmk!!!!!!

I've long taken them down, but some of the songs included:
I'm Not That Girl - Wicked (Original Broadway Cast)
Gone - Switchfoot
Octopus's Garden - The Beatles
5 Minutes of Fame - BarlowGirl
First Time - Lifehouse

I remember Octopus's Garden and First Time for sure. That was you?

I remember Octopus's Garden and First Time for sure. That was you?

Yep. ;)

It took forever to make those, haha.

After I while I just started recycling "footage" from videos and using them in others (First Time is the best example).

I also made an original short called Night in Creep Forest after a friend's room.

I've long taken them down, but some of the songs included:
I'm Not That Girl - Wicked (Original Broadway Cast)
Gone - Switchfoot
Octopus's Garden - The Beatles
5 Minutes of Fame - BarlowGirl
First Time - Lifehouse

Awesome! I would have liked to see them. :'(

I loved VMK. It was so much fun. All the quests and clothes and rooms and games. There was always something to do, that's for sure. My first username was AwesomeAlly (I just like the name Ally, haha) then I was Sara.R :-) I had so much rare stuff, I was sad when it ended because I lost all that stuff I had worked so hard to gain xD

I loved VMK. It was so much fun. All the quests and clothes and rooms and games. There was always something to do, that's for sure. My first username was AwesomeAlly (I just like the name Ally, haha) then I was Sara.R :-) I had so much rare stuff, I was sad when it ended because I lost all that stuff I had worked so hard to gain xD

I was so sad because I was earning credits to make a quest! I had always wanted to and I finally started to save..... - Sigh - :sad2::sad1:

VMK was fun, but that game introverted me beyond belief :/
I loved it at the time, but I'm pretty content with it's closure now.

Not to say I don't occasionally wish I could log on, just one more time.. xp

I was Astro_Fig.

I loved how you could ride attractions, but VMK always screwed up my computer. I used to have an old, junky one and VMK was too busy and high-tech for it :( I really miss it and wish that I could log on once with my new computer. I'm pretty sure I was scaryrubysecret or something like that.

I miss VMK. I was SmartSunny. I never had a ban or anything, and I feel proud of that.

i was banned once to this day i cant figure out what i did one second i was telling a friend to put somthing in one of his rooms the next i got banned

I have a badge from the VMK tour, and my old VMK cards and scratch-off cards :(

i also have my cards pins and quest scratch off thingys

On VMK, I was wdwlover, then CL_wdwlover, then wdwlover again... One of the first CLs, and stayed one until they were disbanded...

i think you might have been one of my friends i was Goofes from day one on that account i was one of the first in and one of the many last out and nacarboy (it was supposed to be nascarboy but..)

I do miss VMK, and wish that Disney would make at least make a similar game again.

yea i agree that would be awsome someone should try to get a bunch of people from the dis boards and do that

I miss VMK all the time. I was Ppufi, CL_Ppufi, and Clouds to my Ohana. :) VMK was the best online game out there. It was...magical. You don't get that from any other game.

i agree with that

If they reopened VMK but you had to pay, they would get SO SO SO SO much money!!! It could be like Club Penguin were you can play for free or be a member.

BTW, VMK is totally better than Club Penguin.

thats 100% true

Also, when VMK closed, I changed my person to look the exact way I did when i started VMK. I entered and left it the same way.....

thats cool

Sorry i am posting a lot. XD Just thought you fellow VMK fans would like to know. :)

I was on :cloud9: when I played VMK.

as was i and i dont think anyone minds

the pains gotten better i still think about it at times i had a friend named ChristianaS or somthing like that we had alot of fun

i also have my cards pins and quest scratch off thingys

yea i agree that would be awsome someone should try to get a bunch of people from the dis boards and do that

i agree with that

thats 100% true

as was i and i dont think anyone minds

the pains gotten better i still think about it at times i had a friend named ChristianaS or somthing like that we had alot of fun

now that i have a GF i really dont think about it much but i did think of it just this morning

I love your signature!!

i miss vmk so much. it sucks that they wont bring it back, even if i had 2 pay 4 it i would, like toontown (xcept i dont play toontown lol)

I had a dream part of it reopened and i voiced out telling all about how VMK was great,, miss it sooo much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter