Colon cancer

tink20

DIS Veteran
if you catch it early, chances are better
Anyone know someone that’s beat it and past 5 years

Yep, I know lots of people who have. I know more people who have beat it than have not beat it.
Thank you
My mom’s colonoscopy came back positive last week (had polyps removed) . She had another today to do a biopsy, so don’t know results yet for this one, blood work came back good, so trying to stay positive.

Thank you
My mom’s colonoscopy came back positive last week (had polyps removed) . She had another today to do a biopsy, so don’t know results yet for this one, blood work came back good, so trying to stay positive.

Hopefully it was caught early. My father in law (and this was back in the late 80s) had cancerous polyps removed. They even went in and removed a 6 inch section of his intestine. He was 45 years old at the time. He's now 83 and never had another problem. He never required chemo or anything.

A woman I work with also had it at age 45. Hers was a little more advanced and she had to do 6 months of chemo along with some intestine removed. She is now pushing 60 and doing fine.

My father in law was diagnosed with colon cancer and was told he had 5 years, that was 35 years ago. It can be beat and is often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!