College Program - Summer 2006

Where does she work? I would like to meet her. I just checked in myself.

Joanna71985 said:
Hi! Where did you work last time, and when? I could hang out with you sometime whenever I am off, if you like.

hey! hows it going??? when i did my program last spring i worked in merch in a store in downtown disney called once upon a toy. this time i have no idea where they are going to place me! i didn't want the same location because i wanted a different and new experience.

where do you work? where are you living? which program are you doing? are you having fun? im so excited to come down i cant wait! i just hope i get good roomies!!!!

mhess said:
hey! hows it going??? when i did my program last spring i worked in merch in a store in downtown disney called once upon a toy. this time i have no idea where they are going to place me! i didn't want the same location because i wanted a different and new experience.

where do you work? where are you living? which program are you doing? are you having fun? im so excited to come down i cant wait! i just hope i get good roomies!!!!

I am in Chatham in building 14. I am going to be a character attendant. I am having so much so far. I have 3 roomies and they are really nice. Good luck with everything!

She's working in Mickey's Toontown and Fantasyland. Her name is Shayna. I don't think things could be any worse for her right now! :(

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. :guilty: Is she working tomorrow? I am thinking about going to the MK. I could go and say hi.

Yes...she's working 5:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. Thanks for the thought! :)

Hey everybody, I'm doing Custodial from 8/28 - 1/5. I'm originally from the MiceChat forums but I thought I'd post over here and try and meet some of my fellow CPs before I head down.

hi everyone! it's been awhile since i've been able to post- i've already overtime (right out of training- yikes!), i'm at chatham in 2102 if anyone wants to stop by and say hi! i'll be in after 8pm on work days (my schedule will never be the same), over all this time on the program is amazing! it's hard to work in the really hot weather, but it's easy to get use to and seeing the people smile is the best part of the job- one crazy story (i have lots of them but this one is the top for now) i had a hispanic family come over to me (they didn't speak any english) and started to poke at my costume and hit my face- so then my attendent was like "if you aren't nice ***** is going to go away (i have to use **** for the name cause i'm in "entertainment" if you know what i mean) and so they started being a little nicer, but then the little girl with them (there were about 6 children) who only appeared to be about 5 turns to me and gives me the middle finger! the parents started laughing hysterically and my attendent and i were so shocked!
any who, hope everyone else down here is having a great time and enjoying the sunshine (i know i am)

ashley
p.s.- i had to change my signature (sad face) since it's "incorrect" with disney- so i am in "entertainment" on this program

Hey all. Wow.. haven't been on here in a while. I'm going back for a summer alumni in operations. I've got 23 days before I go back! (I fly in June 20th and check in on the 21st.) I've missed it so much, and I can't wait to be in ops! I'm hoping for Ad/Lib atrractions at MK.

Hope to maybe meet some of you when I get there!

~Jen~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter