College Program - Summer 2006

awsome, finally someone from sf bayarea, we should hang out when we get to VW. you will know who i am b/c i am planning to wear my radio disney shirt when i come.

What web site do you get info regarding the College Program? My daughter would love to look into it in the future. Thanks!!

pircy said:
is there an official check out time for the last day?
Yes, 11:00.

First program i ended up leaving around 2pm, and nobody was rushing me. My second program, someone from security was knocking on my door at 11:05 asking me why I wasn't gone yet. I left by 11:15. :thumbsup2 ...needless to say, i just "tossed" some things in bags. They seem to be flexible within a reasonable amount.

-T

just a quick update- i'm here :), i got my 3 bedroom at chatham with no problem, when you go into the pavilion at check in and they ask for a preference- state right away where you want and how many rooms- that way they know right away where to look- it's everything i remembered about last time and more! hope to meet many of you all down here!

ashley

princessgirl2238 said:
just a quick update- i'm here :), i got my 3 bedroom at chatham with no problem, when you go into the pavilion at check in and they ask for a preference- state right away where you want and how many rooms- that way they know right away where to look- it's everything i remembered about last time and more! hope to meet many of you all down here!

ashley

can you give us some insights on the different complexes? I have heard conflicting things on each one... thanks!

princessgirl2238 said:

ashley

Question- how many bathrooms are there in the 3 br? I know I asked this before, but I am just trying to confirm it.

i saw in the floor plan, there are 2 bathrooms for 3 bedrooms. i am so excited, i will be going to wdwcp in 1 week. done with one final three to go.

Alright everyone, let's hear the first week stories. How's it going so far? I'm moving in on the 29th, and wanna hear all about it. What jobs are people getting?

i got custodial MGM sunset blvd but i havent started training. i know a lot of QSFB people who have gotten epcot. they made us wait a whole day before giving us our work assignments!! so that was torturing. i have a 2 bedroom in chatham and it has 2 bathrooms as well. i havent really been inside the vista apts yet but the chatham ones are very nice and big. i asked for a 3 or 4 bedroom but there were no non-wellness female ones left, at least on my check in date. tomorrow is traditions!!!

I just checked in today! I am at Chatham, in a 2 BR. I am in Chatham 14108. I really like my roomies. 3 of us are character attendants and the 4th is operations.

ok so i start work tomorrow and i was wondering what to bring...i know about the black socks and shoes, but can i bring a bag/purse? is there somewhere to put this while i'm working? thanks

hey everyone, I got QSFB at the Lottawata Lodge at Blizzard Beach and I start training tomorrow. It's all been really great so far, Chatham is really nice and I'm happy with my roomate situation. Traditions was a lot of fun of you're a pretty big Disney freak, as I assume most of us are. The only problem I can foresee is the bus system, which generally requires you leave at least an hour of travel time. I'm actually going to bed now so that I can wake up early enough for one.

hey everyone,

For those of you not down here, I wanted to update you that I am working QSFB - Outdoor Foods at Epcot. I am excited about it, even though it will be hot... just a part of central Florida lofe though.

I am living in Vista Way 1009.

Me, Taylor2285 and Sugahappy went all over the Magic Kingdom today, it was a great way to spend some downtime. Maybe one of us will post a pic soon?

Hey Everyone!!!

i am new to the DISboards! but its so cool! i am doing the summer alumni college program and i wanted to meet some cool people before i head down since i don't know anyone going down yet!!! my arrival date is may 29th and my role is merchandise! im so excited i cant wait. but i am also nervous too!! i hope i meet some cool people! feel free to message me or im me whenever! hope to hear from you all!!!

Meghan

mhess said:
Hey Everyone!!!

i am new to the DISboards! but its so cool! i am doing the summer alumni college program and i wanted to meet some cool people before i head down since i don't know anyone going down yet!!! my arrival date is may 29th and my role is merchandise! im so excited i cant wait. but i am also nervous too!! i hope i meet some cool people! feel free to message me or im me whenever! hope to hear from you all!!!

Meghan

All of the DISers I have met up with here have been a lot of fun... I am sure we would be glad to meet up with you Tuesday or even Monday, if your move-in is not too exhausting :)

mhess said:
Hey Everyone!!!

Meghan

Hi! Where did you work last time, and when? I could hang out with you sometime whenever I am off, if you like.

Hey guys...saw this thread and thought I'd post...

I'm a desperate mom trying to convince her daughter to stay and try and make this ICP job at WDW work!

She's been there since May 14 and is homesick and very unhappy with her roomies. Nothing seems to be what she thought it would be and as we speak we're telling her she has to try and stick it out. This is not how I thought it would be!

She's in Vista and is having a hard time meeting people. Any suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter