College Program - Summer 2006

Oh really? Does it go to Vista Way or do you request where is stops?

Yes, it goes to Vista Way. When you are reserving, there is a dropdown menu with destinations, Vista Way Apts. is one of the options.

plutolovr said:
Yes, it goes to Vista Way. When you are reserving, there is a dropdown menu with destinations, Vista Way Apts. is one of the options.

thanks! I just reserved a ride on one too.

Even more fun than diet cokes aorund the world, is candy around the world!

I'm 25 but I don't drink. When I was on the IP, for St. Patrick's Day, a group of us went drinking around the world. But two of us went for the alternative (and far more fun, in my opinion :teeth: ) version.

I highly recommend it! :thumbsup2

Oooooh random question, anyone know what is the best time to check in? I'm booking my own flight this time so haven't a clue what's best (they picked us up at MCO on the IP). I'll be arriving in Orlando about 2pm. I'm hiring a car to get to Vista. Any thoughts, when's best (i.e. best chance to get the type of apt. you want? :confused3

Ona x

Ona said:

I'm 25 but I don't drink. When I was on the IP, for St. Patrick's Day, a group of us went drinking around the world. But two of us went for the alternative (and far more fun, in my opinion :teeth: ) version.

Oooooh random question, anyone know what is the best time to check in? I'm booking my own flight this time so haven't a clue what's best (they picked us up at MCO on the IP). I'll be arriving in Orlando about 2pm. I'm hiring a car to get to Vista. Any thoughts, when's best (i.e. best chance to get the type of apt. you want? :confused3

Ona x

the candy around the world thing sounds like fun! :) :)

about check in--on our thing, it says to arrive between 9am-1pm... and I am guessing the apartments go first come, first serve... so earlier's better?

Ona said:

Ona x

That sounds like fun! As for when to check in, I say the earlier the better. I was able to check in around 8:30 last time.

Hi everyone I'm Keli and I'm an alumni of the College Program. This will be my third time coming down. I can't wait I arrive on May 22. I did my first CP in Spring 2004, An AI in Fall 2005 and I'm doing the summer alumni this time around I look forward to meeting everyone!

ckelibeauty said:
Hi everyone I'm Keli and I'm an alumni of the College Program. This will be my third time coming down. I can't wait I arrive on May 22. I did my first CP in Spring 2004, An AI in Fall 2005 and I'm doing the summer alumni this time around I look forward to meeting everyone!

hey keli, well, i'm going down the same day too, so i hope to see ya there! :)

ckelibeauty said:

Hey Keli. I will be down at the same time too (almost). I check in on May 24. This is also my 2nd CP. I did Spring 2005 (Fantasyland Merchandise) and this time I am going as a character attendant. What did you do for your CP and AI? And what will you be doing for the alumni program? Hope to see you down there.

Joanna71985 said:
Hey Keli. I will be down at the same time too (almost). I check in on May 24. This is also my 2nd CP. I did Spring 2005 (Fantasyland Merchandise) and this time I am going as a character attendant. What did you do for your CP and AI? And what will you be doing for the alumni program? Hope to see you down there.

I did QSF&B for my first CP, I did Ticketing for my AI and I'll be doing Merchandise this summer. 8 more days!

Awsome. I did merch last time and it was fun. I can't wait to go back. Only 10 days til check in!

okay. i'm doing the summer program may 22-august 11, i'm 18 and from chicago..

i'm driving down with family because we had a family vacation already planned during the same time, except when they go home i'll be staying here.

anyways, i'm doing QSF&B. i have a couple of questions. one, is there an official check out time for the last day? i'm just wondering so i can book a plane ticket. two, my computer is a desktop & i dont have a laptop..how inconvenient will this be? also, what are the odds that someone else in my apartment will have a tv/dvd etc., mainly because i have no desire for the hassle of bringing something like that down.

thanks yall. i'm just kind of nervous, i guess.

pircy said:

i'm driving down with family because we had a family vacation already planned during the same time, except when they go home i'll be staying here.

anyways, i'm doing QSF&B. i have a couple of questions. one, is there an official check out time for the last day? i'm just wondering so i can book a plane ticket. two, my computer is a desktop & i dont have a laptop..how inconvenient will this be? also, what are the odds that someone else in my apartment will have a tv/dvd etc., mainly because i have no desire for the hassle of bringing something like that down.

I'm from Chicago too, but I'm flying so I'm packing lightly as well.. I've been kind of nervous about those sorts of things too. Anyone else who's flying (our flown in the past) have suggestions?

pircy said:

Check out is normally around 11AM. A desk top really isn't inconvenient at all on my last CP I had a desk top and one of my roomates had a desk top my other 2 roomates had lap tops we got a router and we were all able to use the internet. kept my computer in the living room next to the couch and my roomate kept hers on the table in the dining area. It worked out perfectly. The odds of someone else having a TV/DVD are pretty high but you never know it all depends on how many roommates you have the higher the number the more likely it will be. In my experience Its at lest 2 or 3 people per apartment who bring TV's so in some cases at lest one person's TV doesn't get used. Don't be nervous I've done this so many times now its not even funny. The first two times I brought family but this time I'm going solo. Its sooo much fun the time will go by soo fast you won't want it to end. Hope to see you there!

don't worry about packing, i promise it's not worth the hassle (i just finished packing and now i'm down at disney- i'm checking into the program tomorrow), if there is something you need later,you can either buy it (there's about 5 gigantic outlet malls extremely close) or have your parents ship it down. the tv/dvd is harder to ship, what one of my old roommates did was buy a really cheep and somewhat small tv when she got down here and also got a small dvd player (i think it was her birthday gift from her parents- they sent money down) and there is also 3 targets and 5 super walmarts really close also- i just double checked on the location and a walmart just opened up two weeks ago about 3 blocks away from vista. hope this helps!

ashley

Superwalmart is the best hangout spot especially when everyone is moving in. I usually do all my shopping there. Goodings is a little too expensive for me. But you can get everything you need at superwalmart and never have to go anywhere else. Hope check in goes well for everyone! :wave2:

Super Walmart will be great to have around. I got one like a few minutes from my house now so at least i will have that there. I was filling out a list today and we really do need ALOT of stuff for these places. I mean things that are so every day but i would never think of bringing!

Hey guys and gals,
I am Tony (AKA Dj-Tbone) attending San Jose State University. i am currently a CM becuase i work for Radio Disney AM 1310 KMKY, San Francisco.
I got accepted as a Quick Food and beverage dept.
i know you are all excited as i am about the wdwcp. i got my acceptance letter a week ago. i was really excited when i got in. i see you are going on may 22, wish i can join you guys but i have my finals still :rolleyes2 . but after my finals i will be packing to leave to the wonderful WDW.

i read one of the post that people love wal-mart, i am a big time wal-mart shoppers.
I know you will all enjoy the fun before i do, but i will catch up. i got to go, keep packing.
See you guys and gals on the 29th
Dj-tbone
Radio Disney AM 1310 KMKY
" The station bringing your music your way"

That's awsome. I enjoy listening to Radio Disney here. See you in Disney (4 days til I leave! :yay: ).

rddjtbone said:
Hey guys and gals,
I am Tony (AKA Dj-Tbone) attending San Jose State University. i am currently a CM becuase i work for Radio Disney AM 1310 KMKY, San Francisco.
I got accepted as a Quick Food and beverage dept.
i know you are all excited as i am about the wdwcp. i got my acceptance letter a week ago. i was really excited when i got in. i see you are going on may 22, wish i can join you guys but i have my finals still :rolleyes2 . but after my finals i will be packing to leave to the wonderful WDW.

i read one of the post that people love wal-mart, i am a big time wal-mart shoppers.
I know you will all enjoy the fun before i do, but i will catch up. i got to go, keep packing.
See you guys and gals on the 29th
Dj-tbone
Radio Disney AM 1310 KMKY
" The station bringing your music your way"

hey, that's cool! i live in the bay area so 1310 is my radio disney station! what what!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter