Cold front coming?

I can't stand hot, hot weather. 70s are the absolute best temperatures for any day of the year...I love cold weather.

reginaastralis said:
Not trying to be Debbie downer here, but don't get too excited yet. It is saying that the lows would be in the 50's and the high in the 70's next Tuesday and what that probably means is that it would be a tad bit chilly in the morning (maybe more so for our weak Florida blood) and pretty hot in the afternoon. There wouldn't be humidity much, which would be nice. The only time it would be "cold" is if there was any sort of breeze going through.

It would be a nice change from this never ending summer (I can't even remember it being cold for more than a week this year)

I think the worst part of this weather is dressing for it. For example, I'd send my daughter to school in pants and a sweater in the morning, and she'll be sweating and miserable during PE and waiting in the car line in the afternoon. She'd rather be cold(ish) in the morning than sweating in the afternoon. I doubt it'd even be jacket weather next week.

I feel just like your DD...I'd rather be cold and shivering than hot and sweaty.

every week there is another thread about the weather and its always someone worrying way too far out.. this board needs a sticky or something to remind people that the weather in florida changes all the time and long term forcasts are very unreliable .

heyitsmejosh said:
every week there is another thread about the weather and its always someone worrying way too far out.. this board needs a sticky or something to remind people that the weather in florida changes all the time and long term forcasts are very unreliable .

LOL.... I'm not worrying, but I get your point! Its very...VERY hard not to lookat the weather 7 days out... I like to prepare my clothes in advance...

Chantal

LOL.... I'm not worrying, but I get your point! Its very...VERY hard not to lookat the weather 7 days out... I like to prepare my clothes in advance...

Chantal

haha and many people have the same problem i just noticed this same exact type of thread pops up all the time. the truth is as i stated before i live in florida and i dont ever look at the weather, because it changes so quickly and radically from day to day sometimes hour to hour that anything more then a day or two out is pointless to look at. the only way really to plan for the weather is to just be ready for it all bring a sweatshirt incase the temp drops and assume it could rain every and any day you are here but it wont likely be for long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter