Coffee on the Verandah -The Last Slide, Recap & Souvies 5/29 - Link to Aulani TR 5/31

Yikes! My head is spinning just trying to wrap my mind around all you went through to get to the end result of your trip!

I understand your pain having to plan everything around a soccer schedule, except it's baseball in this house. Gives me a big headache :headache:

I'm going to have to go back and read your TR from your Alaska cruise, that's one I really want to take!

Nice trip down memory lane, complete with great pictures. The E's look so cute in that first picture.

And Taylor - Wow - good for him. I'm sure its much more fun for him than a family vacation.

Just saw this pm and wanted to pop on to say hi and I will be here! :wave: I am so behind and haven't been on the Dis much at all since we got home a few weeks ago. But I'm really looking forward to this report. :goodvibes

What's Taylor up to in London?

I went to the Opening Ceremony it was brilliant.

:cool1:I'm Here!!! Great start. I still cannot fathom how you keep it all together. I would be a nervous wreck with all that planning.

:thumbsup2Way to go Taylor!!! I bet he is having a ball. Wouldn't you love to be that age again!

:surfweb:Can't wait to read more.

good back story, it simplies it for me instead of being way lost on your pretr. lol

and awesome that he got to go to the closing ceremony, that i bet was pretty cool.

i was really hoping chicago would have gotten 2016, i was pumped to go to some game.s

I love the "lessons learned" from your previous trips. I agree with all of them, and they're great reminders.

Hi! Joining in!:goodvibes Love your TR's!! I was so happy to see you started a new one!:thumbsup2 (I promise to do a better job keeping up with this one!!;))
Great start!:) Can't wait to hear more!!!

So excited to start reading your TR and living vicariously through your adventures!

Great start!! :goodvibes

Thanks and :welcome: There were many adventures to be sure. Some misadventures as well :rotfl:

I had been following along on your PTR, and now your looking back at the process to get to this trip - OY! You did go through a lot!:faint:

Oh I don't know, I think everyone goes through a lot in their own way, ours isn't any more than most. And honestly this one was far easier than the last. Partially due to no in laws, partially due to no teenage sulky boys (which was odd as he's generally not sulky) and largely due to a very excited teenage girl that negated almost all push back from Jeff's ex.

I am so glad it was a great trip!

Taylor - oh yeah, no sympathy from me!! Lucky guy!

It was! And by all accounts, Taylor is having a blast!

First off, Taylor gets absolutely no "oh poor Taylor" from me. Lucky him being at the closing ceremonies of the Olympics.

Well not at the closing ceremonies. He was at an after party concert, I don't have the details but it looked crazy! He had a great time but was severely jetlagged, went straight from the airport to the concert.

I do not know how you do it. I would be a crazed person and probably giving up even trying for a family vacation. You have my admiration.

I don't believe that for a second. I know better! But thanks.

And tell Taylor and Jeff -- GREAT JOB on the hat picture. :thumbsup2

I was dying! They did that the first night, on our first trip to Fort Wilderness. I knew we were off to a great start. Taylor was a blast on that trip and I know he will be again. I hope he'll be up for the next trip but it may be post college or once he has a friend or girlfriend he can bring.

Great recap of the events leading up to the trip. Now I'm ready for the trip to begin. :thumbsup2

Thanks Amy! It will begin soon :goodvibes I'm still in the midst of downloading and uploading pictures from 2 cameras and 2 phones but...almost done!

Soccer = :headache: I feel your pain.

Yes and no. It's hard to be upset too much when someone is that excited. She was so cute on the trip, we were trying to narrow down which new cleats to get (color) and talking about the HS season which is so much fun. We are all looking forward to it, they have a very strong team, it should be a great year! We have some fun soccer moments that come up as the trip goes along...

Great recap! :thumbsup2

Thanks! For a cliff notes version I talk to much...gotta work on that tendency to babble and overexplain.

LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter