Coffee on the Verandah -The Last Slide, Recap & Souvies 5/29 - Link to Aulani TR 5/31

OK Cynthia get me thru the next 60 days with your stories! :cheer2:

I'm here! I'm so excited to read about all of your "first" things you did.

Love all of the family pictures. Your boys have so much personality!

Teach me to go to hiking in the mountains this morning....I ended up on page 2!

You had me at veranda! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jill in CO

Well, if it's not coffee on the verandah then its an adult beverage on the verandah. Can't go wrong either way! :thumbsup2

Great introductions and pictures. Let the fun begin! :cool1:

Here. Still need to catch up. That what I get for being out of town :rolleyes:

Hi,
Love coffee and verandah's so coming along for the ride.

Of course you started while I was away for two days!!! But I'm here and going back to read!
Great intro!! Gotta love it when you start off with coffee (or whatever) on the verandah and leave us with Magic. Pure Magic!!!

Looking forward to all the stories!

Looking forward to reading this Just as soon as I can stay put long enough! Glad you had a great time! You are putting me to shame I have not even started mine and we've been back a month!

Love the intros- This seems like the year for magical trips. Can't wait to hear all about yours.

I went back and read your post on your old TR about your Mom. Wow! She sounds like a truly special lady and I hope she has read what you have written....

Jill in CO

I'm here...now back to read.

****Okay, I've read. Great intros Cynthia; and although you may not have coffee in your hand, it looks as if you have something yummy in your hand. :)

And as you very well know, I LOVE coffee. :)

I can't wait to hear all about it.

I know you do! And someday my friend I hope we have one together (coffee or other beverage!) :goodvibes so happy you are here! :welcome:

Sounds like a wonderful trip! I'm in! :goodvibes

Hi and :welcome:!!

:welcome: I am thrilled to have you here!

Can't wait!!popcorn::

:cool1: Christine is here! :welcome: 65 days for us...not that I'm counting or anything! Have you signed up for any of the special events? I need to start diving into all of that this week and seeing if there is anything I want to do.

Di8d I make page 1

Why yes Rosie, you did! :thumbsup2

:welcome:

First time reader here. Beautiful family!

Hi Jill! :welcome: I've "seen" you around the boards, happy to have you here!

Okay I loved the intros !!! Can't wait for the coffee on the verandah to begin!!!!

Very soon, very soon!

Can't wait to follow your adventures!!! :cool1:

Loved the Intro!

Thanks and :welcome: Glenn! you were an invaluable resource for Vero :thumbsup2

Hi and :welcome:!!!

Yay, Amy's here!!! :welcome:

I can't wait to read about your trip!

I hope you are having an AMAZING time right now! And judging by your FB updates, methinks you are!!

Joining in! We have a lot of the same DIS friends, but I don't think I've ever read one of your reports! From your intro I think I'm going to really enjoy it :goodvibes

:welcome: I've "seen" you around, so happy to have you here! I love the title of your current report :rotfl:, need to go check it out.

I also have older kids, two boys ages 16 and almost 12 and I can already guess that they would LOVE a trip like the one you just took!

Oh, and I'm not a coffee drinker, thanks for not holding it against me ;)

No judging here on the coffee.

It really was a teen dream trip. Tween too for that matter. How we top that, I've no idea!

I'm here, thank you for the heads up on FB. I can't wait to hear more about your magical trip.

:welcome: So glad you are here!!!!

I LOVE Coffee

me too! :welcome:

Are you kidding me??? Coffee on the Verandah?

You had me at coffee! :surfweb:

Awesome start!!!

Dee

Dee, you need to sneak away for food and wine and have coffee with me, that's all I know! :welcome: It wouldn't be the same without you!

Here!! :goodvibes

Outstanding intro!!

Can't wait to read all about your trip!!

:welcome: Millie!!! So happy you are here :goodvibes

I've lurked on your last couple TRs and your PTR - looking forward to the report!

:welcome: Amy! Happy you decided to delurk and join us for the ride. It was a great trip!

Hey Cynthia!

Can't wait to dive into this one!

Glad to hear your trip was a success.

Looking forward to reading all the E&E fam myrthdom!

E&E myrthdom will commence! E2 wins the random one liners for the trip, hands down though. Oh my!

:welcome: GB, I am so happy you are here, it would absolutely not be the same without you. In fact, everytime I used my photosynth app on the trip, I thought of you and your amazing stictched panoramas.

Holy crap, page 2? You're popular! ;)

Heading to the pool, I'll be back to read. :goodvibes

Rough life you, at the pool again! Is soccer over for the summer? We are in transition time, to HS, which I am looking forward to. I'm so happy you are here :welcome:

OK Cynthia get me thru the next 60 days with your stories! :cheer2:

I'll try Heidi! I have to get myself though 65 :rotfl: really bummed our dates don't overlap.

Your intro made me teary! Love it and cant wait to read. I promise NOT to fall off the wagon...though i will probable be late to the party more often than not!

I'm here with my mug in hand! Great intro! I am looking forward to a little of that family resort time and your thoughts on that. I'm hoping we can commando less next trip and let the moments just happen.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter