Codes For After July 3, 2003!! POST INFO HERE!

Originally posted by JBurke
THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
Are all of ou booking this new package Disney Club members, or can the general public call yet too.
I am dying to call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It will be available to the general public this Sunday. But from what the CM told me this morning, you may be able to call now and get it minus the DC discounts.

Long time, no "hear"!! Yes, you must be a DC member in order to call...on May 8 (I believe) you can try via the internet, and finally, it will be offered to the public on May 11.....:rolleyes:

I think these are good deals if you want the UPH. For us, it doesn't come out to be a good deal. We normally buy the 7 day ph plus, but only use 3/4 of the days and half of the plusses. We then go back within a year and only have to pay for a room because we still have tickets. When I price it out this way- I have the Poly GV for 7 nights for $1540 and then tickets come out to roughly $1100 (2 ad. and 2 ch.)=$2640. I got a price for the package of $2279. If I divide the ticket price of $1100=$550+1540=2090.

I think it is great for someone going just once or who knows that they really need all those park days.

We decided to do a "go all out" vacation and spend more than we would have for this trip. We had reservations at POR and were happy with that. My daughter's dream has been to stay at AKL since it opened. She is paying her POR rate and we are going to pay the difference at the AKL.

My husband calls me at work at 6:30 this morning and says "Let's do deluxe." After I recovered from the shock I called at 7:00 a.m. The guy I spoke to had no clue and put me on hold for twelve minutes and I put him on hold and called on another line. This women was so nice and wonderful to speak to; she said some CM don't bother reading their e-mail like they should in the morning.

On Friday night when we had the "Disney" get together we priced Dream Maker packages for the same time and the one for two was around 3500.00 and the other one for four was around 4200.00. This is a big difference.

Deluxe, Savannah View - July 12 - 19 - 2082.00 (I am assuming with insurance) 2 adults
Deluxe, Savannah View - July 12 - 19 - 2612.97 2 adults and 2 juniors

This is the first Disney discount I have ever gotton in the 22 years I went.

We have a Dream Maker package booked through AAA. Had my agent call WDTC. They told her it will be available to general public on Monday. Thought you might want to know.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pi

jUST A BUMP, GOTTA KEEP THIS ON TOP TO GET THAT INFO!!!

I would start a new thread if you just want to talk about APs and other codes.
This one is getting really long and hard to find any info.

I just read on another thread that AP codes would be coming out tomorrow! Lets all hope we get some of Tinks magical dust! Dalpal was who called and got the info!

Again just talked to A CM, Same answer nothing yet, keep trying!

Just talked to a CM named ROBIN! Said the codes are in the computer, they just can't release them yet!!!! I know we all hear different things everytime we call, I just hope she is right! I said when do I call back, she said just keep trying!

They are out!!! At last just saved again! Went from DC to Comeback rate, now to AP RATE! Call and save your money, able to spend more when we get there!! GOOD LUCK!! Oh! This is my 100th post!!

Here's the AP rates according to Mousesavers.com

Annual Passholder rates for 7/4/03-8/23/03! Discounted rates apply to all Disney resort hotels, subject to availability for your dates. Some sample rates:

All Stars - $69 standard
Moderates - $84 standard (very limited availability due to Port Orleans closings)
Animal Kingdom Lodge - $114 standard
Wilderness Lodge - $114 standard, $134 woods view, $165 courtyard view
Ft. Wilderness Cabins - $144
Contemporary - $154 standard garden wing, $189 garden view
Polynesian - $214 garden view
Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club - $204 standard view, $260 water view
Grand Floridian - $254 garden view
Old Key West - $159 studio
Other resorts, room types and views are available at varying prices!

Thanks Mary!!!

Mini

Geesh! Why is the YC/BC priced so much higher than even the Contemporary Resort?
life.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Remember those CR rooms are in the North and South wings not in the tower

Thanks
jaysue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter