Codes For After July 3, 2003!! POST INFO HERE!

shopgirl72

<font color=9999FF>Pixie Dust to those either at W
CODES!
This thread is for the continual info from checking for the codes for after 7/3! Please post when you check, and info received for all of us waiting for those codes! THANKS in ADVANCE! I'm off to call CRO, AGAIN!
Arly

Thanks! Just wanted to bump this to the top of the page. I read on another thread that someone talked to a cm and was told May 1 would be the day for some codes.

I was actually hoping for today since the other codes expired yesterday, but May 1 is just a couple days off. Come on codes, and be good ones please.

Looks like I'm waiting and watching like everyone else! Looking for a better rate at the Poly in October!

Me too Froggy momma! Would the October codes be out this early? For some reason, I remember last year not getting them until July...

No codes yet, the CM said but keep trying, should be soon!! On the theme park board, there is a post that MVNCP, and MSSHP, dates have been released, but tickets not available yet!

I thought you had to know what the code is before you call CRO, not just say "are there code rates?". That's what makes them a "code".

Looking for AP codes! Hoping they become available for after 7/3 soon!

Bump..

DebbieB, I thought the same! :D I called anyway..and

As of 7:15 am acccording to CRO..No Codes available yet.

Told the CM I was an AP holder - she said as soon as the AP rate comes out to call back and they will apply it to my ressie. I told her that all the public codes had expired so I was hoping something for my dates would be coming soon. She said that the implementation of the "Destination Disney" system was taking longer than expected, and was delaying things a bit, but new discounts should be out soon. Now, she could know nothing, but at least it is another lil' glimmer of hope!!! ;)

We were waiting for Thanksgiving week rates but decided to book CBR through SOG overflow and got $84 for that week. If FL or AP rates are less, we will change, but this sounds like a good enough rate to me:D .

the next set of codes are ususally for mid to late summer. end dates like 8/23, whatever the last day is before value season.

Checking in here. :) I need rates for mid-September. Hope they come out soon.

OK I'm hooked. Want a rate for August and find myself checking back here 10 times a day. Leaving on Friday for CR with daughter, Military rates, but really want AKL for our August trip. Guess I should have booked PO and got a cheap up grade. Won't be able to check for over a week, maybe I'll be having so much fun I will forget!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter