Codes For After July 3, 2003!! POST INFO HERE!

I am another first time AP buyer with a flawless sense of timing. ;) This really is so typical of my luck. I guess we can still keep our fingers crossed that they will offer comparable discounts for AP holders. Please, oh please let there be a good room only discount soon.

Originally posted by jadedNYer
The airfare for the flights I wanted from LGA to MCO kept going from 465 (for three of us) to 612 on AA (of course now that I actually have the tickets they will definetly go bankrupt or change to prop planes).

AND you are also the reason for the stock market falling?!!

ROTFLMAO! We have to be related!!! I'm the one you never want to get behind in the checkout line anywhere, because the line just stops dead!
angel.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Cindala -
The last 3 times I was in the checkout line at the grocery store the line did stop dead because I was able to time my check out perfectly with the store's changes in shift.

I made reservations last week for our first trip to WDW in August '04. Rates for that time period are not out yet but she told me any codes that come out can be applied later. Anyway, she asked if I wanted to be emailed discounts or specials. Of course I said YES!!!! I'll post if I get anything.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I also am a first time AP buyer! Still hoping for room only AP discounts!

Yet another 1st time AP buyer - we just bought them for our family on Friday, going in August.
Just for kicks and giggles, I plugged in four of our dates to see what the rate would be at a moderate. For the four of us it would have been approx. $1665... so double that for two weeks. Even if we didn't have AP's, this would still be too much for us. We bought the AP's for our next trip also, maybe the packages will work good for some, but not us :(

Hopefully they'll still give some AP rates :D

I made my room only reservations today for August and the
reservationist asked for my e-mail address. After I gave it to her she told me to keep checking my e-mail this week- she said
"something really good is coming out and it is well worth it!".
So I can't can hardly wait to see what's on the way!:Pinkbounc

Jen

This is our first time to WDW. I saw earlier that concierge rooms at the Poly would be covered with the new codes that are said to be comming soon, so I am wondering if the 1 bedroom villas at OKW would be included also. Have they been in the past? Thanks

:bounce: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: :bounce: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy:

I only get to go for four nights this fall. I REALLY hope they have room only rates that come out. This package will do me no good whatsoever. :(

Can't wait till tomarrow. Hope all of you with Disney CLub will post whats in the package first thing in the morning.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

And please someone ask tomorrow if the Silver/Gold packages can be added and if the meals are free the last three nights too. It sounds too good to be true. Thanks!

And please someone ask tomorrow if the Silver/Gold packages can be added and if the meals are free the last three nights too. It sounds too good to be true. Thanks!

From another website......

Disney's Fairytale Package

Available for July 4- October 30, 2003
Must book by June 29, 2003

starting May 6th for disney club members

7 night package for the price of 4 nights
Room and Ultimate Park Hoppers

Sample rates for Value resorts (All Stars) are:

Value season August 24- October 1
$459 per adult
$266 per person ages 10-17
$212 per person ages 3-9

Regular season
July 4-August 23/ October 2 - Nov 1
$499 per adult
$266 per person ages 10-17
$212 per person ages 3-9

Disney Club members will save an additional $50 off of the package total.

Anyone booking this package will also receive a
"Specially created character framed artwork"
one per room

Silver add on is also available with this package.

More prices and information as we get it.

Packages less then 7 nights are also available. Book 5 nights for the price of 4. Book six nights for the price of 4. Basically the more nights you book the more nights you get free

WOW... that's awesome!!! I hope they extend that into early December :p

I'm on the phone right now. The CM I have is having a hard time booking this.:mad:

She did say you can add meals to the package.

Will post more later

Thanks Disneyjunkie - go Brooklyn. Can't wait to hear what you find out. This whole Disney planning is driving me insane. I had everything set until I heard about this Fairytale Package. I am about five minutes from jumping into the Gowanus canal.:D

I got through at 3:59 am west coast time. It took the cm 24 minutes to finally book my room. She was also having problems. Here's what I got. 6 nights stay at Polynesian, 2 adult UPH, 1 child UPH for $1967. I forgot to mention, it was a garden view room for August. I am thrilled! Just doing the math, I definitely saved some money! I am so excited about staying at the Poly!

I'm on the phone now as well...the CM says it's there but she has to figure it all out. We're chatting :D

I understand you can add on the Silver / Gold, but I wonder if they charge the extra for all nights or just the 4.

The CM said they've known about it for a week but had no idea until yesterday that it would open up a week early for DC members. She said it should be on the DC site today. Still on the phone :D

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter