Codes For After July 3, 2003!! POST INFO HERE!

I can't book it...it's not available to Canadians. Not happy :mad:

I was able to book July 4-11 for $965.09.

This is for DS11 and I staying at All Star Sports.

I could not use it for our October trip. You have to book at least 5 nights to use the package. We'll be there OCT. 3-6. It's a surprise birthday trip for DS.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Now I have to figure out what to do with the first part of our trip; June 29- July 3.:confused:

I don't want to give up the July 1 eride night or the Illuminations Cruise I've booked for that time.;)

All the planning is driving me nuts, but I love it.:smooth:

I'm playing with the numbers too.......hhmmmmmmm......
Not looking like a great deal for us.
We do not do water parks, we have APs right now that we will either renew in June or just purchase new ones in Oct so that we will use them next June (they expire june 6th and next yrs trip will be late June).
For example, I figured All Stars in Oct (with a AAA or DC discount) might be $74 + tx.......7 nights = $581. So minus the $50 DC bonus discount.......$633 covers the passes for 2 adults and a 12 yo. .....$211/person. Which sounds good, but for just another $400.......the 3 of us can have APs and next yrs trip paid for. So it would cost just $140 / person for passes for 9 days next June.

Anyone heard of room only deals yet???

Hello!
Just got off the phone with a very nice cast member named Bambi, and am now booked for Oct 18-25 at CBR for 2 adults, with airfare from South Bend and insurance for $1798.71. The airfare was $498.00, insurance $69.90, and I have to pay $667.90 by 5pm 5/7 since the airfare is a special deal. This downpayment also includes my insurance and $100.00 room deposit. I also priced it with the silver plan and the price jumped to $2725.71!!! I said no thank you! I also priced my package at the All Stars and it came $1515.89. Not much of a savings I thought. She also told me that everyone is working overtime for the next 3 months because of all of the new codes coming out. She also said that there would be more packages released this week, and when asked she replied that this Fairytale package was the best one. I'm so excited!!! Good Luck to everyone in finding the perfect package for you. Oh, by the way, things did seem to be selling out already...at CBR the only room left was water view with 2 double beds, and when she checked the pricing at the All Stars she said let me see what's left! I'm off to dream now!
Heather

....a price of $2,114.00 for 5 of us (2 adults/3 children) for 7 nites at ASMo, with tax and UPH passes included and $947.99 for my DS-in-L and her friend (for the same "stuff")!!!! Am I doin' the "Happy Dance" or what??!?!?!?!?:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Still working my numbers.......
I called and for CSR 7 nights in Oct......inc. UPH $1429.
I asked her what the room only DC discount would be....$955.
So for $474 we will get passes. Comes to $158/person.

So now I'm thinking since our APs expire in June anyway.....we can do it this way and then next year purchase APs again which will take us into 2005!

UNLESS they come up with codes or AP room only rates that are just as good or better!!!!:D

I just got off the phone and got WL for 7 nights with UPH and the artwork and pin for $1621, July 26 - Aug 2.:bounce:

Kimmar, does your post mean you are going back this year as well?

For a year that started out looking so bad, it sure looks a lot better now.

At this point are these DC reservations only, also does any one no the terms and the cancellation policies?

I was told that payment in full is due 2 weeks before check-in and $100 deposit now. Cancellation is 5 days before. Since I always pay my room in full before I get there, it's no problem. BTW, this is Disney Club policy.

I was given a payment due date of 21 days before arrival (Sept. 27th for Oct 18th arrival), $100 deposit within 14 days of booking (May 20th) and a 5 day cancellation policy.

I just got off the phone with DC reservations. We got WL for
8 night/9 day package including UPH for $2297. We modified our CBR reservations which had been $1092, room only, and would have purchased an AP. The cost would have been $2451 for CBR. We will save $155 and upgrade to WL. Yahoo! Now all I have do is hope wife and kids are not upset as we hadn't been to CBR for several years and were sort of looking forward to it. Odds are that we won't be able to use AP more than once this year anyway. I just couldn't pass up WL.

Still waiting for AP codes! This Fairytale Plan great for my daughter! But I have AP's! Another thread mention many codes and deals expected next few months! She said a CM told her this while she was booking.

I was wondering if anyone already had their vacation booked, called to day and asked to keep the the same exact vacdation at the discounted rate and got it

? :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by 1204
I was wondering if anyone already had their vacation booked, called to day and asked to keep the the same exact vacdation at the discounted rate and got it

? :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

That is exactly what I did. Already had 7 nights at WL and had it transferred over to the FairyTale package. Only cost me $75 more for Room and UPH than I was paying for just the room.

...I'm beginning to think that I did not get such a good deal....Wow, 7 nites for $1621 at WL!!!! It's for: HOW MANY PERSONS?? (if you don't want to post, just pm me!;) )

stanley ~
YOU got a great rate, too. Can you tell me how many persons your quote is for? My rate is $2,114.00 for 7 days (BTW, Ratpack, well MAY be at WDW the same time as you!) for 3 rooms at ASMo, and this includes tax and UPH's.....I'm starting to think that I may have to rethink this WDW thing. I'll have to price everything out separately!

Already had 7 nights at WL and had it transferred over to the FairyTale package. Only cost me $75 more for Room and UPH than I was paying for just the room.
Ratpack......what was the original rate you had? Was it rack rate? Or did you have a discount of some kind?

Kimmar067 -
Our rate was was for 4 - me, wife and our two girls
(age 12 and 16) for 8/4 - 8/12.

Kimmar, we have 2 adults and 1 child. DS is only 5 months so he doesn't count, at least as far as Disney goes.;) You probably have TWO rooms at ASMo.

Cindyfan, it was the rack rate for value season for WL of $199 plus tax which is $222 per night for a total of $1554. FT Pkg was $1621 with tax for a difference of actually $67 not $75. Bonus!!

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
Are all of ou booking this new package Disney Club members, or can the general public call yet too.
I am dying to call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter