Club Villain

The show with the MC and dancers is seductive type dancing and the whole vibe is much like being in a nightclub. They tried to infuse as much Club "Evil" as they could for Disney.

Only you know your kids. Mine were raised on Halloween, Villains, love of the dark side so my kids would have loved it at that age but I know none of my nieces would have liked it.

I honestly do think the lack of the child pricing is to discourage. The page on the website tries to play up the wicked side and I don't think they wanted to do something kid oriented. We asked and I think they said sold out was around 180+ and I would say our night there were maybe 15-20 kids at the most under 13 there.

That said kids are absolutely allowed if you want to pay the price.
Hummm something to think about IF it even comes available for our trip. My kids are totally into Halloween and have been raised around it since they were little since we are huge Halloween fans. They love all the dark characters. Both me and my husband can not figure out why they make the "Dark" characters so cool but our family loves them lol!!!

The menu is also not very "kid-friendly" (mine would eat none of it!) but I have read reports that additional offerings (chicken fingers, mac n cheese) were offered upon request.

This trip is all about the kids so if I don't feel they would like it we just would not go. They are more into the villains than the regular characters so I think it would be worth trying. I just wanted to make sure it was not something that was not geared for kids altogether, but considering it is Disney I would think it would be appropriate since my kids are not really little.

i know what you mean. Thinking about my family, the increased price is the only thing that would give me pause. I paid well more than $129 per ticket to take my oldest daughter to see Wicked on Broadway. And there was no food included in that price.

Would you just wait it out and see if they extend it to July (BIG trip) or take an overnight trip (costing 400) to do this in march?

I got it for March 5 at 4:15.....wanting the later one, but that one wasn't coming up......but I am going again!!
Can't wait. DH will be excited, he though he missed it.

Now weather to cancel my dining reservation at 12:30.
I'm jealous you get to go a 2nd time! We're going back either in Aug. or Nov. and I'm hoping they extend it that long. We would most definitely pay the higher price to attend again!
Can you report back after the 5th and let us know if they've added/changed anything since the first time you went? Just curious :) I know they've already stopped serving the Crème Brulee we were given at the first Club Villain Jan. 16th. I really don't think that's a big loss but hoping they keep everything else the same.

The show with the MC and dancers is seductive type dancing and the whole vibe is much like being in a nightclub. They tried to infuse as much Club "Evil" as they could for Disney.

Only you know your kids. Mine were raised on Halloween, Villains, love of the dark side so my kids would have loved it at that age but I know none of my nieces would have liked it.

I honestly do think the lack of the child pricing is to discourage. The page on the website tries to play up the wicked side and I don't think they wanted to do something kid oriented. We asked and I think they said sold out was around 180+ and I would say our night there were maybe 15-20 kids at the most under 13 there.

That said kids are absolutely allowed if you want to pay the price.
I agree with everything said here, especially regarding the one price meant to discourage children. We attended the first one and there were maybe 10-12 kids under the age of say, 13? And then maybe another handful of teenagers under 16. The younger kids did have fun on the dance floor before the adults got out there and then some of them remained even when adults crowded the floor, but I did hear the villains remained very much in character (as they should) and did NOT get any "friendlier" when meeting the young children. They weren't complaints I heard, just facts.

My boys are 10 and almost 14 and would be absolutely fine with the dancing, songs, villains, etc. and DH & I would be fine bringing them. They wouldn't eat much and I wouldn't request different food, but that's me. DH and I would eat enough for the 4 of us lol! I certainly don't think anything about the show is inappropriate at all but it's also not in any way geared towards children. Definitely agree even at $129 it's worth it :thumbsup2
I also hope they don't change anything!!

I am wondering whether you got the two tickets which I had to cancel last week. My nephew passed away unexpectedly last Friday afternoon. We were so excited about going to Club Villain....I hope you have a wonderful time.
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Would you just wait it out and see if they extend it to July (BIG trip) or take an overnight trip (costing 400) to do this in march?
If you can justify the cost I would take the overnight trip if you really want to make sure you get the chance to see it. This way if you really like it and they do extended it through the summer you can get the chance to see it again.

For all you guys out there that have seen this did Ursula appear? I thought in the original video advertising this event she was there but I do not see her in pictures or listed in the description.

For all you guys out there that have seen this did Ursula appear? I thought in the original video advertising this event she was there but I do not see her in pictures or listed in the description.

No Ursula

I'm jealous you get to go a 2nd time! We're going back either in Aug. or Nov. and I'm hoping they extend it that long. We would most definitely pay the higher price to attend again!
Can you report back after the 5th and let us know if they've added/changed anything since the first time you went? Just curious :) I know they've already stopped serving the Crème Brulee we were given at the first Club Villain Jan. 16th. I really don't think that's a big loss but hoping they keep everything else the same.

I will be sure to report back.
There was no creme brulee when I went Jan. 23

The video you saw is the event promo for the Club Villain event that takes place at Four Seasons resort. Convention planners can purchase that show for their convention attendees. That's why there's more performers and dancers.

That is a special event show called Club Evil. From my understanding it is only sold for conventions. The Villains have diologue and songs they sing (they all looked like they were wearing mics).

The menu is also not very "kid-friendly" (mine would eat none of it!) but I have read reports that additional offerings (chicken fingers, mac n cheese) were offered upon request.
What does that mean? Kid friendly? I think what you mean is bland palette eaters.

Please don't lump all kids into that statement. There are many kids who eat real food and not the over processed, bland, soft texture items that many restaurants keep placing in front of them.

Fingers crossed for an extension into May. My daughter loves the evil characters and would be so excited to see Cruella and the others. I watched some videos on youtube and it looks pretty awesome.

As others have said no Ursula. Many of the original videos and photos, even some of the photos used by bloggers - are not from this Club Villain. Some I saw even had Capt Hook. It is Cruella, Evil Queen, Queen of Hearts and Maleficient for greets. Dr. Facilier is the host and other than in the show you watch your only really opportunity is when he did a train dance, NOLA style, with an umbrella and you were on the floor with him.

So some photos you will see are not this event.

What does that mean? Kid friendly? I think what you mean is bland palette eaters.

Please don't lump all kids into that statement. There are many kids who eat real food and not the over processed, bland, soft texture items that many restaurants keep placing in front of them.

My kids are adventurous eaters and have tried/eaten many foods their whole life as opposed to some cousins who survived on chicken nuggets and mac/cheese - so I get what your kids eat. BUT I don't think the PP was meant to be insulting nor to lump all kids in to the bland food category. Her point was a heads up to picky eaters or even good eaters who may still have found little that interested them. Even some good eaters may not have been interested in the kale salad (I didn't even try that just from it's looks which was nothing at all like some of the photos. What we had looked wilted and all black.) or the New Orleans style of cooking. We loved it but there wasn't a wide range of colors, mostly reddish brown, there wasn't any bread items, green beans were the only vegetable since they served lots of beans and rice. The photos I saw of the Chicken Gumbo prior were not like what was served, we got more a chili type soup with tons of beans and pieces of chicken.

I think her point was to warn parents with kids who may not have liked New Orleans style food that they did not have any other options being served. This could be a factor for some given there are no child prices.

Thank you for the heads up on the newly opened earlier times! We just booked for the 4:15 on the 20th and are crazy excited. Hopefully I can dry out in time to run the half at 5:30 the next morning lol.

I did cancel the 20th a few weeks ago, I wonder if they would let me have the previous price? I doubt it, as there is no reasonable cause for them to do so (as opposed to the March people)...

Last edited:
BUT I don't think the PP was meant to be insulting nor to lump all kids in to the bland food category. Her point was a heads up to picky eaters or even good eaters who may still have found little that interested them.
No, I was not trying to insult adventurous eaters, young or old. Just commenting that there is no separate kids' menu and little on the regular menu that would qualify as "traditional" kid-fare. Not saying that some kids wouldn't enjoy the food, just pointing out that they are not trying to cater to the younger audience.

As others have said no Ursula. Many of the original videos and photos, even some of the photos used by bloggers - are not from this Club Villain. Some I saw even had Capt Hook. It is Cruella, Evil Queen, Queen of Hearts and Maleficient for greets. Dr. Facilier is the host and other than in the show you watch your only really opportunity is when he did a train dance, NOLA style, with an umbrella and you were on the floor with him.

So some photos you will see are not this event.

My kids are adventurous eaters and have tried/eaten many foods their whole life as opposed to some cousins who survived on chicken nuggets and mac/cheese - so I get what your kids eat. BUT I don't think the PP was meant to be insulting nor to lump all kids in to the bland food category. Her point was a heads up to picky eaters or even good eaters who may still have found little that interested them. Even some good eaters may not have been interested in the kale salad (I didn't even try that just from it's looks which was nothing at all like some of the photos. What we had looked wilted and all black.) or the New Orleans style of cooking. We loved it but there wasn't a wide range of colors, mostly reddish brown, there wasn't any bread items, green beans were the only vegetable since they served lots of beans and rice. The photos I saw of the Chicken Gumbo prior were not like what was served, we got more a chili type soup with tons of beans and pieces of chicken.

I think her point was to warn parents with kids who may not have liked New Orleans style food that they did not have any other options being served. This could be a factor for some given there are no child prices.

We LOVED the kale salad and couldn't get enough of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter