Clothes Label Question

TxTink :)

LONE-STAR'S DW
We had our baby shower last weekend and I'm wanting to write on the clothes labels who we got what from. Isn't there a permanent marker that can do this?Just a regular Sharpee or is this something I need to find in a craft store??? Thanks:banana:

We've always found that a Sharpie is the best permanent marker. Plus they come in so many cool colors now.

Yes, Sharpie is permanent on fabric... matter of fact, that is how I got introduced to them!

:santa:

About a hundred years ago when I was on active duty, my office mate forgot his black socks and we had a reception at the commanders quarters after work. Being the resourceful young officer he was, he took out a black sharpie and proceeded to color his ankles black. After he was finished, I reached into my top desk drawer and took out the extra black socks I always kept there and tossed them to him.

I've also used that black sharpie to color in the scuff marks on black shoes. Sharpies are handy little things!!

About a hundred years ago when I was on active duty, my office mate forgot his black socks and we had a reception at the commanders quarters after work. Being the resourceful young officer he was, he took out a black sharpie and proceeded to color his ankles black. After he was finished, I reached into my top desk drawer and took out the extra black socks I always kept there and tossed them to him.

LOL :lmao: That sounds like something that would happen to DH and I. Of course I would be the one with the black colored ankles. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!