Deed finally recorded this morning! Ready for my next wait.popcorn::

Home: SSR
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 1/29/21
Offer accepted: 1/29/21
Sent to ROFR: 1/31/21
Passed ROFR: 2/24/21
Estoppel Received: The closing docs came 3 weeks after passing ROFR, but I have no reason to believe it took that long for the Title company to receive the Estoppel. For alI know it came back from Dinsey in 3 hours and the Title Company just dragged their feet on that as well. All the other Estoppels seemed to be coming in about 8-10 days at that time.
Closing docs received: 3/17/21
Closing docs returned: 3/17/21
Sellers closing docs returned: 4/9/21
Closing: 4/12/21
Deed recorded: 4/15/21
Membership created & contract showing:
Points in account:

Total Time from Offer to Points in Account:

FINAL UPDATE:
Home: AKL
Broker: dvcstore.com
Title Company: Mason Title Co
Offer made: 2/8/2021
Offer accepted: 2/8/2021
Sent to ROFR: 2/12/2021
Passed ROFR: 3/4/2021
Closing docs received: 3/24/2021
Closing docs returned: 3/27/2021
Sellers closing docs returned: 3/30/2021
Closing: 3/31/2021
Deed recorded: 4/1/2021
Contract Showing on Membership: 4/14/2021
Points in account: 4/15/2021 (I called)

Total Time from Offer to Points in Account: 66 days

Let the vacations and memories begin!!

Home: PVB
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com/
Offer made: 3/4/21
Offer accepted: 3/4/21
Sent to ROFR: 3/8/21
Passed ROFR: 3/29/21 <-- 21 Days
Estoppel received: ?
Closing docs received: 4/5/21
Closing docs returned: 4/5/21
Sellers closing docs returned: ???
Closing: 4/12/21
Deed recorded: 4/15/21 <-- 38 Days
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

It's hurry up and wait time again :-)

FINAL UPDATE:

SO lucky! Ours showed in membership on 4/11.

I called twice on 4/12 (first person said it just happens when it happens in order - I said ok thanks and called back. The second person called MA and I was on hold with them checking in with me and then got hung up on by the system and they didn't call me back.

I called once on 4/13 - first person was a "it happens when it happens" kind of person and said "oh - hey it says you called yesterday?". Yes - but got hung up on before I got an answer. I didn't have time to try again that day.

Then I called three times today (4/15). The system hung up on me 30 mins and 5 mins into my first two attempts before reaching a human. The third time the person called MA who said they don't have the info they need quite yet to do it. Arg!

Mind you the 4 times I talked to a human I'm super nice - can't hurt to try. Though now that they've actually tried with MA I'll probably let it go for another day or two. We want to make a Grand Cal reservation - and yes, I know they are paused for reservations right now but hoping to have points to use for when they un-pause. Because you know with a week+ of pause... people are going to be ready to book! We are still several weeks away from the 7 month mark so there's hope - haha. But alas due to borrowing restrictions we need the new points - haha.

So long story short - just because a contract gets added to an account doesn't mean they are ready to add points and you're just in queue - sometimes they aren't quite able to yet... as much as we'd like. LAST step, people! LAST step! haha.

I called twice on 4/12 (first person said it just happens when it happens in order - I said ok thanks and called back. The second person called MA and I was on hold with them checking in with me and then got hung up on by the system and they didn't call me back.

I called once on 4/13 - first person was a "it happens when it happens" kind of person and said "oh - hey it says you called yesterday?". Yes - but got hung up on before I got an answer. I didn't have time to try again that day.

Then I called three times today (4/15). The system hung up on me 30 mins and 5 mins into my first two attempts before reaching a human. The third time the person called MA who said they don't have the info they need quite yet to do it. Arg!

Mind you the 4 times I talked to a human I'm super nice - can't hurt to try. Though now that they've actually tried with MA I'll probably let it go for another day or two. We want to make a Grand Cal reservation - and yes, I know they are paused for reservations right now but hoping to have points to use for when they un-pause. Because you know with a week+ of pause... people are going to be ready to book! We are still several weeks away from the 7 month mark so there's hope - haha. But alas due to borrowing restrictions we need the new points - haha.

So long story short - just because a contract gets added to an account doesn't mean they are ready to add points and you're just in queue - sometimes they aren't quite able to yet... as much as we'd like. LAST step, people! LAST step! haha.
Mine will be more urgent. If I can't have them add the points over the phone, it's possible I'll lose them. That's assuming the seller ever returns their docs.

We just got our login info... so we are waiting for that last step too! So hard to be patient!!

update:

Home: AKV
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Offer made: 2/21/21
Offer accepted: 2/21/21
Sent to ROFR: 2/23/21
Passed ROFR: 3/17/21
Estoppel Received: ?
Closing docs received: 4/7/21
Closing docs returned: 4/8/21 including wire transfer (docs received on 4/9/21)
Sellers closing docs returned: 4/13/21
Closing:4/15/21
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

I really hope so! Any news from your title company??
I emailed the title company yesterday later afternoon and this morning they responded and said they haven’t received estoppel yet.. not sure why mine is taking so much longer than some on here..

Broker: Fidelity Resales
Title Company: First American
Passed ROFR: 3/29/21
Estoppel Received:
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Sellers closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Figured I would add this in, confirmed this AM that Estoppel hasn’t been received by the title company yet.

My closing documents were received. My settlement date is in May. Can anyone explain what that means? I don't really need the points anytime soon, so I'm going with the flow at this point.

Estoppel Received:
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

Figured I would add this in, confirmed this AM that Estoppel hasn’t been received by the title company yet.
Yikes!! I wonder what is going on?!?! We were ROFR buddies. Do they know?

Estoppel Received:
Closing docs received:
Closing docs returned:
Closing:
Deed recorded:
Points in account:

I‘m in the same boat as you. Made offer same day as you, Passed ROFR on 4/1 and nothing. I just emailed title company today asking about estoppel.
My last contract it took 16 days to receive closing docs, so I’m hoping any day now.....

I‘m in the same boat as you. Made offer same day as you, Passed ROFR on 4/1 and nothing. I just emailed title company today asking about estoppel.
My last contract it took 16 days to receive closing docs, so I’m hoping any day now.....
I was thinking we would see closing docs this week too. Maybe next week?!

Yikes!! I wonder what is going on?!?! We were ROFR buddies. Do they know?
Not sure! It’s not outside of the expected range of when they would hear from Disney. The thing different is 2 days after passing ROFR we made an addendum to the contract, but they said it wouldn’t have to go back through ROFR or anything different. We got more points from last year (they canceled a trip) and we paid about half dues for those points.

FINAL UPDATE:

Were you already a member? We closed around the same date and hoping to book a November trip. 7 month window is quickly approaching

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!