Closing costs comparison TSS vs Fidelity

tb1972

DVC since 2012
Any idea if there's a difference in closing costs between resales? Our first purchase was through TSS and now are trying to bid on a Fidelity contract.
Thanks!;)

The Timeshare Store has lower negotiated closing fees for smaller contracts, I believe. I've bought and sold through The Timeshare Store, and am a big fan of their professional service.

But having said that, I think it is much more important to look at the overall picture of a deal, rather than one small aspect of the purchase price. To me, finding a contract that will really meet your family's needs is much more important than trying to wring every last penny of savings out of a deal.

Think long term.

Fidelity doesn't have that lower price for smaller contracts, their minimum closing cost is $425. So on a smaller contract you'll pay $100 more than with TTS. Like Jim said, it's nice to save $100 but I wouldn't let it sway me if Fidelity had a contract I wanted...especially if you are saving money on the purchase price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter