CLOSED - 61 BWV Points For Rent. Must check out by 1/31/2020 - Can book any resort $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cman

Mouseketeer
9/4/29: Points have been rented.

I have 61 BWV points available for rent- check out date must be by 1/31/2020. These are BWV points but can be used at any resort.

Please provide the following information:

Dates Wanted
Type of Room

The more flexibility with the above, the more likely I will be able to get you your reservation.

I accept PayPal or a check. 30% will be due up front and the remaining balance will be due 90 days prior to check in.

Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!

Last edited:
I am looking for a room at aulani January 4-6 either a studio or one bedroom or we would go one night if there is only available January 5-6. Thanks for looking!

I am looking for a room at aulani January 4-6 either a studio or one bedroom or we would go one night if there is only available January 5-6. Thanks for looking!

There's one night availability on

1/5 1 BR Ocean View 46 points
Or
1/4 1 BR Island Garden View 50 points

Hi! Is there any availability for BLT for December 14? I night MK view. Second option AKV. Thank you!

There's one night availability on

1/5 1 BR Ocean View 46 points
Or
1/4 1 BR Island Garden View 50 points

I think we are going to try and get both of these, but you don’t have enough points correct? Could we book the January 4th through you! What is the process?

Looking for standard Studio OKW for December 18, for 1 night for 2 adults to add on my trip I have booked already thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!