Clarion Hotel Maingate

wkid87

Earning My Ears
Hi!!! Will be staying there in about 3 weeks, with a bunch of 9th-12th graders. Is there anymore information, I can get about this hotel, beside the one on the hotel website. Are there any nearby resturants or fast food place??? Any reviews from other board members???

Any thing else I didn't menton, and you want to post, will be apprecitated.

Thanks!!!

I don't think it's any better (or worse) than dozens of other lower end properties on 192. I don't remember seeing any bad (or great) reviews. I wouldn't rely on the shuttle buses. Every chain restaurant I've ever heard of has one more locations within a short drive.

wkid87,

I guess this hotel comes up occasionally on Priceline. Check out www.biddingfortravel.com for some reviews. Click on "Florida--Orlando" etc. and then on the "Orlando Hotel List". You'll find the Clarion listed on the 2-1/2 star hotel list and you can click there to see the reviews. Hope this info helps!! :D

ok, for what it's worth, I know it well. Hotel is very clean, clinical almost, but is severely lacking in atmosphere. There's a restaurant there and the pool is a lovely temperature (shouldn't need it warm at present though), but I would choose another.

Stayed there in May. Its average. The room was reasonably clean, but the carpet could have been a bit cleaner.

Its in a great location. its very easy to drive to Disney up Sherberth road. If you have a room at the back you can see the fireworks at night. Lots of restaurants, Golden Corral is just across the road, McDonalds a few doors down and Key W Cools next door.

The pool was fine but I was questioned by the pool bar staff about why I didnt buy drinks when I went there!! I replied that I didnt realise that I HAD to, but felt very uncomfortable going for a swim the next day.

Overall, it was OK, nothing special but if all you want is a place to sleep its fine.

ugggh. I have read some reviews, and mostly was saying it a ok hotel, not the best, not the worst. Well, I guess it will be allright.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter