CityWalk Question-Need Help

Scribbs

Earning My Ears
Hi, myself and 10 friends will be at universal this upcoming sunday and monday. Now, we've heard about city walk and some of the people in the group want to stay there until 2 am from the time the universal parks close, the only thing is everyone in the group is either 17/18 and i read that alot of the clubs (or the good ones atleast) will only accept those who are 21+....so is it a good idea to spend an extra 2-3 hours in there after the parks close? Is it really worth staying there? Oh and will tiffany or mears pick up at 1 or 2 in the morning if they are called an hour before we want to leave? Thanks

Make your arrangements with Tiffany in advance - yes, you can call them 1 hour out to let them know you are ready. You can stay in the restaurants as long as they are open but the younger guys in the group won't be able to go to the clubs. The restaruants close earlier. Check out the link below for restaurant hours under Universal.

http://www.orlandotripplanner.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter