Cindy's Royal Table ?

Eeyoreluver

DS and DD CP Alumni
Ok, I didn't read this board soon enough. We are leaving today for Disney World and I wanted to take my daughter to the Castle for lunch or dinner. Of course there are no PS left. My question is has anyone ever gotten a PS this late from a cancellation or gone to the restaurant and gotten to eat there without a PS.

Thanks,
Gina

I've never done it but I've heard of others who have. Lunch or dinner isn't as popular as breakfast so I think you have a good chance. I would check with guest relations at your hotel (if your on Disney Property) and ask them to re-check for you once you get there and then check guest relations at MK the day you are going.

I wish you luck:) And, if you can't do it this time there is always next time.

Hope you have a great vacation.

Liz

Thanks for the advice.
I GOT A PS FOR CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE!!!!!!
We will be eating there on May 2nd for lunch.

Thanks again,
Gina

For those who haven't gottne in they have some more available at 2:35 and two other times.
Good luck.

Just for the record though, I've gotten into CRT for lunch without a PS. It is possible, just don't know that it was worth the hour plus we waited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter