Cinderella's Royal Table Proposal Packages and Special Events.

Why on earth would one think she'd get the flutes for free when CRT charges for them now? If it's not important to you and you choose to chance it, that is one thing, but others here are saying that it was an important part of their celebration and it didn't happen. You can avoid that disappointment if it is a priority. There are always lots of anniversary celebrations going on in the castle.

Plus, I think the toast needs to be arranged in advance anyway though I am not 100% certain about that.

The posters who have mentioned getting them for free, one said it was not recently and the other never responded if it was.

I just don't get it. It's really important to make your own magic, it isn't actually Disney's responsibility to provide it. I am saying this because I hate reading reports of disappointment and sadness when a celebration isn't noted in the way the guests wanted ... I feel awful for them.

You know I have to say I kind of thought the same thing. As you mentioned that there are alot of anniversaries going on in the castle - that was actually something I was thinking of, bc as great as Disney is with celebrating quests' special occasions, i think it is impossible to ask them to do something special every single one. Especially handing out glasses which is not a cheap thing to do. And I do feel also that if you want magic you have to make it yourself and if some pixie dust comes your way, it is an added bonus. I think if you plan a trip or even just a single meal or event expecting that pixie dust you are going to end up disappointed. And I also hate to see this happening to people.

If I were you, I would call ahead and order the toast to avoid being disappointed. We just had breakfast at the castle on 6/27/08 and our 20th anniversary was noted on our ADR and I even ordered the slipper dessert but we never received flutes nor even a certificate. Had I known they discontinued gifting the flutes, I would have ordered the toast. Good luck whatever you choose to do.

I agree. I am going to consider doing that. I wonder how soon to the ressie I should call. Does anyone have the number?

I am so glad I found this thread! Thx for all the great info!
We are doing a grand gathering Thanksgiving week and our group has ressies for lunch at CRT. :goodvibes

I really want to surprise our princess DGD's with the cute slipper desserts. Was wondering what cool dessert they might have for our DGS's - I saw some doggie bones dessert treats on the other thread, sorry, but that doesn't seem too special for our princes....KWIM?

I will definitely be giving Meredith a buzz to place my order. We can't wait to do Disney with our family and are really excited about making some special memories with our sweet grands. :goodvibes

Appreciate any ideas! TIA for your help! :flower3:

I am so glad I found this thread! Thx for all the great info!
We are doing a grand gathering Thanksgiving week and our group has ressies for lunch at CRT. :goodvibes

I really want to surprise our princess DGD's with the cute slipper desserts. Was wondering what cool dessert they might have for our DGS's - I saw some doggie bones dessert treats on the other thread, sorry, but that doesn't seem too special for our princes....KWIM?

I will definitely be giving Meredith a buzz to place my order. We can't wait to do Disney with our family and are really excited about making some special memories with our sweet grands. :goodvibes

Appreciate any ideas! TIA for your help! :flower3:

The contact on the first page is an old one...this post was started some time ago.

To order the chocolate slipper desserts, call this number... 407-827-2253.

They will make a note on your ADR so have that handy when you call.

The contact on the first page is an old one...this post was started some time ago.

To order the chocolate slipper desserts, call this number... 407-827-2253.

They will make a note on your ADR so have that handy when you call.

Thx M&M Mom, I've made a note! :thumbsup2

If I was told about the "toast", I would have ordered and paid for it because I wanted our anniversary to be extra magical in the castle. I can't help but feel a little disappointment since I saw a PP with the beautiful flutes and certificate given to them as a gift. Well we all live and learn - if you don't expect anything, you can't be disappointed. It just shows us all that WE have to make our own magic.

I was the pp with the pictures. We had Dinner at the castle and not Breakfast and this was 2006. However when I made our room reservations I did mention that it was our 30th anniversary, so when our dining reservations were made I mentioned that the reservation at the Castle was on our actual anniversary date. We did not pay for the flutes or have a toast done, these were a surprise. Apparently the CM noted the anniversary on all our dining reservations, as we did receive special treatment everywhere, but they were always dinners. Sorry you did not receive the flutes.

I have already posted on this site. My dh and I had our anniversary breakfast at the castle and we received the flutes free. I don't know if it was a magical moment for disney but it was for us.

The reason I am posting again is because when we made our ADR's the cm asked us why we were coming to disney. I simply told her that it was our 33rd anniversary. Every where we went for breakfast, lunch or dinner they made a big deal of our anniversary---not just at the dinners. It was an awesome magical trip. I guess the cm noted it on all the ADR's. The cm made it very special for us.

indigoxtreme and kimis,
I guess you both were the lucky ones. Congrats! I noticed another poster received the "free" flutes one month prior to our visit. I guess they changed things around in June.

Just wanted to update this to confirm that the flutes are no longer offered free. :sad1: I called the hotline listed in this thread to ask about getting the $65 glass slipper and also inquired about the flutes.

They are $14 if you want to take them home or $7 if you just want to use them while you're at the restaurant :confused: Not sure why that's an option.... or why you would have to pay for something they keep on hand anyway if you're not taking it home! :confused3

370343885_df6f357e9f.jpg

First off congratulations on the engagement. I had a little laugh that his shirt says "What do we do now?":lmao:

Hello Everyone,

I currently work in Cinderella's Castle at the Royal Table as the Event Coordinator, Meredith was kind enough to take over while I was back home in MN for my Wedding, but I'm back and ready to make magic! I would like to invite any questions or comments to our proposal line at 407-824-4477 and I will call you back while I'm in the office on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's between the restaurants’ special events. Also, if you are interested in our chocolate slipper dessert, please call our cake line number at 407-827-2253.

Jamee Rylander
CRT Event Coordinator
407-824-4477

Anyone ever have a birthday celebration at CRT?

What was involved?

TIA

I can come back and report in December. We're having breakfast in the castle on my birthday and we're going to celebrate my best friend's 40th and DS's 2nd. It's going to be a big day for us!! Now, I fully plan on calling and ordering a custom cake for my friend (the mini castle one) and doing something for my boys since their daddy and friend's hubby won't be eating with us (castles aren't quite their thing-they're going to sleep in instead!) :rotfl2: I'll be glad to report back what I find out in December. It seems many things are changing at Disney these days so it's hard to get a straight answer!

I can come back and report in December. We're having breakfast in the castle on my birthday and we're going to celebrate my best friend's 40th and DS's 2nd. It's going to be a big day for us!! Now, I fully plan on calling and ordering a custom cake for my friend (the mini castle one) and doing something for my boys since their daddy and friend's hubby won't be eating with us (castles aren't quite their thing-they're going to sleep in instead!) :rotfl2: I'll be glad to report back what I find out in December. It seems many things are changing at Disney these days so it's hard to get a straight answer!

Lynn, unless things have changed, the mini-castle cake is only available at Grand Floridian restaurants. You can order the slipper at the castle. That was delicious! Enjoy your birthday!

We were so disappointed with our lunch at CRT in September 2008 that I wouldn't propose anything to anyone there.

The food was average at best, the entire meal was hurried beyond belief, each princess spent less than 30 seconds with my 4-year-old niece, and the hostess seating us actually told my elderly and handicapped parents, to "Hurry up and sit down." I told her to "Leave us alone, my parents are handicapped and it takes them a while."

We used to love, love, love lunch at CRT. We always asked for a particular waiter -- and he was always wonderful with the kids. Now, the waiters are so hurried they barely have time to bring out the food. There is no time whatsoever for niceties or Disney magic.

CRT at lunch is now just like any other amusement ride -- line 'em up, run 'em through, get rid of 'em, repeat.

Suffice it to say, if DH had proposed to me at CRT as it is currently run, I'd have said NO!

I just saw the post about $7 charge to use champagne flutes in the restaurant. Good grief.

That's such a cool job Meredith/Jamee!!

I was a CRT CM from May 03-May 05, but I am sure things have changed a LOT......the new changes sound exciting! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter