Cinderella's Royal Table Proposal Packages and Special Events.

Alkim002crt

Earning My Ears
Hey All!

I am currently a castmember at CRT and like to lurk through the boards to get feedback from our fabulous guests. I have noticed that there has been a discrepency in information regarding proposal packages and events at CRT and just wanted to clear the air.

Currently I am in charge of setting up proposals. We do have a standard package but if you have a special idea in mind we will always do our best to make your dreams come true. For information about proposal packages you can call the CRT Event Line at (407) 824-4477. Because I am on the floor quite a bit I will return phone messages as soon as possible. If you would like information via email you can drop me a line at Meredith.A.Alkire @email. disney. com and I can answer any further questions for you as well.

We have also brought back the slipper dessert on a special order basis. I do need at least 48 hours advance notice in order to process the order for you. You can also add a sweet sentiment to your dessert as well.

Another special item we are offering now are engraved glass slippers. Typically we put a name on one side of the slipper, the date on the bottom, and a sweet sentiment of up to 20 characters on the other side. The cost for the slipper is $65 and I need at least 3 days to process the order to make sure it is engraved correctly.

Again, if you have any questions contact me and I will be happy help in any way I can!

Meredith
CRT Special Event Coordinator
(407) 824-4477

Thank you Merideth!

I know from time to time a dis'er will ask about special proposals, nothing like a magical meal at CRT!! :wizard:

we went last Sept and ordered a special cake for our DD bday - it arrived and all the servers were so kind and geniune, it really helps add that special magic to our already special, magical vacation!!

(I'll also add for our princess we got her a $12 (not sure the price, but I know it was under $20... $12 'seems' right) teeny tiny slipper in EPCOT, I'm sure there is a place in the MK that will sell them - maybe app 3 inches long and the heel may be 1in - I had a choice of birthstones, and they engraved her name - that's all that would fit!! It holds a special memory for her!)

Wow Merideth, thanks so much for putting yourself out there like that. I know at times there has been some confusion over special events at CRT, including cakes and the slipper dessert. It's so nice to know that now we have a CM we can turn to. Not that we don't find help from all the wonderful dis'ers here. Again, thank you.:goodvibes

Hey All!

I am currently a castmember at CRT and like to lurk through the boards to get feedback from our fabulous guests. I have noticed that there has been a discrepency in information regarding proposal packages and events at CRT and just wanted to clear the air.

Currently I am in charge of setting up proposals. We do have a standard package but if you have a special idea in mind we will always do our best to make your dreams come true. For information about proposal packages you can call the CRT Event Line at (407) 824-4477. Because I am on the floor quite a bit I will return phone messages as soon as possible. If you would like information via email you can drop me a line at Meredith.A.Alkire @email. disney. com and I can answer any further questions for you as well.

We have also brought back the slipper dessert on a special order basis. I do need at least 48 hours advance notice in order to process the order for you. You can also add a sweet sentiment to your dessert as well.

Another special item we are offering now are engraved glass slippers. Typically we put a name on one side of the slipper, the date on the bottom, and a sweet sentiment of up to 20 characters on the other side. The cost for the slipper is $65 and I need at least 3 days to process the order to make sure it is engraved correctly.

Again, if you have any questions contact me and I will be happy help in any way I can!

Meredith
(407) 824-4477
I just have to say that if you were in this position last year (May 2007), thank you so much for your part in my magical proposal at CRT! It was perfect with the slipper dessert and fireworks going off at just the right time. I absolutely love the engraved glass slipper and it will be displayed in a glass case at the wedding in 3 weeks.

What does CRT offer for b-days? My DD will turn 9 and we'll be eating at CRT on her b-day! I want to do something special, she is all about princesses. princess: Any suggestions?? Thanks! :goodvibes

Hey All!

Meredith
(407) 824-4477

Is the slipper with the engraving just for proposals? We're going for our anniversary.

Wow - thank you so much !
I hope the glass slipper is still available Easter 2010.

We plan on having our 25th wedding anniversary breakfast at CRT.
I will keep your info on file and see what special things I can do for our 25th.
We will also have our teen DS & DD with us.
Our DD has a wheat allergy - so I will have to call the Chefs with our ADR's when it gets closer to Easter 2010.

Wow - thank you so much !
I hope the glass slipper is still available Easter 2010.

We plan on having our 25th wedding anniversary breakfast at CRT.
I will keep your info on file and see what special things I can do for our 25th.
We will also have our teen DS & DD with us.
Our DD has a wheat allergy - so I will have to call the Chefs with our ADR's when it gets closer to Easter 2010.
You can always pre-order from the Arribas Brothers. (see post 9). But I'm sure they will have them in 2010. By the way we're celebrating our 20th next year and I have lot's of ideas tucked away in my file too. Good luck with your planning.:thumbsup2

We have a reservation at CRT as a surprise for my DF ~ we are getting married the day after. I heard that there was a possibility that we would get special glasses ~ is that true? Does anyone have a photo of them, if that's true?

Also... is the slipper at CRT one of the "month" slippers at Arribas? $65 seems a huge mark-up on $9.50 :(

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you but I will do my best to answer all questions in one post.

If you are inquiring about a special cake please call the Cake Hotline: 407-827-2253. This requires 48 hours advance notice.

If you want to order a special slipper dessert that can be done through me at 407-824-4477.

As for the slippers, they are not only for proposals and you may order them seperately. They are not the month slippers nor the mini slippers.

Our birthday celebration consists of decorating the table, a complimentary cupcake and a special song sung by the one and only Fairy Godmother.

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know!!

Thank you so much for all your help! I'm really looking forward to eating at CRT with my family and celebrating my DD8's b-day! She's going to absolutely love it, she really is all about princesses! Take care! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the info. Someone asked for a picture of the glasses. these are the ones my DH and I received in 2006 for our 30th anniversary celebration. They are wonderful
30thanniversary06066.jpg

30thanniversary06067.jpg

Thanks for posting that ~ I hope we get some, I was hoping to use them as the toasting flutes at our wedding the following day :) They're beautiful!

Thanks for the info. The engraved slipper sounds like it would be a wonderful gift for my DD. Hmm.....

wow the glass slipper sounds wonderful! do you think this is something that they may offer at 1900 Park Fare for CInderella's Gala fest? I wonder if there is a special arrangements Castmember there?

Lara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter