Cinderella's Castle Questions

kim

Mouseketeer
Okay, I know I can't get breakfast reservations, but we would really like to eat in the Castle (July 5 - 9).

The adults in our group aren't thrilled with the lunch and dinner menu. Can some of you please tell me if you had this situation and what did you order? Any help would be great.

Also, can you go and just have dessert?

kim

We ate in the Castle for dinner on our last trip. I had the strip steak and DH had the snapper. Both were very good. Do they like salad? The cesaer salad is one of the best I've ever had! I'm not sure about just ordering dessert. But, you can't beat the atmosphere of the castle and my kids loved being addressed as prince and princess! :p Plus, Cinderella was in the lobby when we were leaving which made the meal for DD!

I was very impressed with the pasta dish they had on the menu. Also, the desserts are amazing and very large. I really enjoyed the atmosphere in the Castle, and if you are lucky enough to get a window table, you can see Fantasy Land and the rides!!

For me, it was a nice place to relax and rest while in the middle of the park.

My DH and I have eaten here repeatedly. I usually have the prime rib, which has always been good. He usually has one of the steaks (can't remember what they call it) or the Earl's Poulet (that name sticks out .. lol). He confirms they were both good, although he enjoyed the steak more.

They have a field green salad as well that I think is excellent. There is also a stilton cheese and potato quiche side dish that is fabulous!

I would think you could just order dessert, if you wanted. We've done this at a few Disney restaurants, although not this one specifically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter