Christmas week activity schedule

memphismovin

Stitch's girlfriend
Coming down Christmas week and I was wondering if they have the schedule out yet for things like judging the decorations and craft making...I know I'm doing it all but I would love a heads up if its available yet. Thanks! :santa:

The only thing that I have seen posted is for Xmas day dinner at Trails End. It was 49.99 for adults and included turkey and ham, potatoes, veggies, etc. No way I'm going to spend $100 for Xmas dinner.:sad2: :sad2: I believe kids 3-9 was $28.99 but not sure. Can you imagine a family of five could cost as much as $250 plus tip and tax. Whew!! that's expensive.

Mine is a family of six and we were considering it, as of last night they still had a table for 6 available. Maybe at $260 they don't fill up so fast. I think we are going to stick with our Portobello Yacht Club reservation, at least it is a sit down and be served meal.

pax

The only thing that I have seen posted is for Xmas day dinner at Trails End. It was 49.99 for adults and included turkey and ham, potatoes, veggies, etc. No way I'm going to spend $100 for Xmas dinner.:sad2: :sad2: I believe kids 3-9 was $28.99 but not sure. Can you imagine a family of five could cost as much as $250 plus tip and tax. Whew!! that's expensive.

Familyof 4 here, have reservations for TE. Figure, what the heck, it's still dinner in Disney on Christmas right?

It was 49.99 for adults and included turkey and ham, potatoes, veggies, etc

64138356_zXfgU-L.gif

50 bucks for dinner at TE? not even on Christmas, birthday, end of the world, (I could go on...)

Grand Floridian, where I go and sit with the chef in the kitchen and have to wear a stinkin dress, yes, this NO WAY!

I just got off the phone with dining reservations to inquire if there were going to be any holiday surcharges to our ressies at TE on Christmas Eve and Mama Melrose on Christmas Day. She informed me that that TE would be $22.99 for adults on both Eve and Day and Melrose had no holiday surcharges either. Guess it depends who you talk to.

Last week at the Fort, there were 2 postings on the bulletin board at the comfort station. One was for Christmas dinner at TE, which I believe was $22.99 for adults. The other was for "Christmas at the Fort". This one was $49.99 for adults. The food was remarkably similar to the food at TE, but I think it includes some sort of dinner show. Unlike TE, which was open throughout the day, Christmas at the Fort offered just 2 seating times similar to the HDDR. I don't think the flyer specified location, but I believe in years past it was held at the BYBBQ pavilion (brrr). In fact, the whole thing sounds a lot like MBYBBQ with turkey in place of hot dogs.

Last week at the Fort, there were 2 postings on the bulletin board at the comfort station. One was for Christmas dinner at TE, which I believe was $22.99 for adults. The other was for "Christmas at the Fort". This one was $49.99 for adults. The food was remarkably similar to the food at TE, but I think it includes some sort of dinner show. Unlike TE, which was open throughout the day, Christmas at the Fort offered just 2 seating times similar to the HDDR. I don't think the flyer specified location, but I believe in years past it was held at the BYBBQ pavilion (brrr). In fact, the whole thing sounds a lot like MBYBBQ with turkey in place of hot dogs.

Yes the "Christmas At The Fort" is different than dinner at Trails End. The CATF is in the Mickey's BBQ area and you get a show with the meal. Sadly its outside so if its bad weather it could be a drag although it is under a tent. Much rather sit inside Trails End for half the price. Our ressies are set for 7:30. See y'all there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter