Christmas Parade Tickets

SCamma

Earning My Ears
Hi fellow campers! I was wondering if anyone else will be staying at the Fort 12/20 that would like a free ticket to the christmas parade? I have possibly TWO tickets that I cannot get a refund on, and would hate to see them go to waste.

My family and I will be camping from 12/19-12/25 at the Fort. This is my second time staying at Disney Ft. Wilderness!

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Are you talking about the Christmas parade at WDW? I thought that was filmed at the end of Nov/beginning of Dec. Let me know, I could be interested!!!

Hi! We will be at the fort from 12/16-12/21...we could use the tickets if they are going unused. Please let me know if you want to send them on because I'm sure my 8 year old would love to go! Would we still be able to purchase more from WDW since there will be 3 of us camping? I'm sorry that you won't be able to use them but I hope you have a magical vacation anyway! :)
Thanks,
Nicoleprincess:

The parade is scheduled for taping 12/1-12/2, weather dependent. Maybe OP is talking about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party tix?

These are indeed the very merry christmas party. My understanding is that the park closes and reopens for this. The last time that I attended was in 1999 and at that time it was called Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade.

Let me know if you are still interested. I could meet you at the Fort or I can mail them to you or whatever you would like.

SCamma said:
These are indeed the very merry christmas party. My understanding is that the park closes and reopens for this. The last time that I attended was in 1999 and at that time it was called Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade.

Let me know if you are still interested. I could meet you at the Fort or I can mail them to you or whatever you would like.

Oh wow that is a deal. Wish I was going to be there. They close the park early to non party guest. You can enter as soon as 4pm with your party ticket. Then you get a wristband that shows you are a party attendee. The non party guest have to leave at 7pm when the party starts. You can get into the park earlier with an admission ticket but I think its a waste of a ticket. You can spend the day relaxing at the resort and rest up til 4 and go to the park then. Have a fun time.

We will be at Ft. Wilderness on the 20th. Our family plans to spend the evening at the Boardwalk. I am sure I could talk two of my kids into going to the party. : - )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!