Christmas Blanket

DCLCrazy64622

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what this year’s blanket looks like yet? I have no reservation so I’m not allowed to “shop”. :(

I checked, and as of 8/14/19 the Christmas merchandise is not available in stateroom gifts. And yes I have a Very merry Christmas Cruise

Curious: do they sell any of the blankets in the on-ship stores? I wonder because it seems like they are so popular and it would be easier to swing by the shops than do this every-day stalking thing.

I'm glad you asked because I was JUST stalking the site yesterday to check if they're become available for ordering! Can't wait!!

Curious: do they sell any of the blankets in the on-ship stores? I wonder because it seems like they are so popular and it would be easier to swing by the shops than do this every-day stalking thing.
They do not sell these on the ship. On my merrytime cruise in December of 2017- they did sell out prior to our cruise but they did not sell out as soon as they become available. I think it is fine to watch weekly vs daily as they will not go that fast. Also many people will post here once they go on sale. Hope this helps.

They do not sell these on the ship. On my merrytime cruise in December of 2017- they did sell out prior to our cruise but they did not sell out as soon as they become available. I think it is fine to watch weekly vs daily as they will not go that fast. Also many people will post here once they go on sale. Hope this helps.

I'm just stressed out because we are silver and missed out on Palo, and my social media group keeps talking about these blankets a lot, so I have a feeling it is going to be a mad rush.... I don't remember my prior cruises being this competitive with pre-booking but that was a the Dream and this is the Fantasy so I think it draws a more experienced crowd that knows about and books all these things. *sigh*

I'm just stressed out because we are silver and missed out on Palo, and my social media group keeps talking about these blankets a lot, so I have a feeling it is going to be a mad rush.... I don't remember my prior cruises being this competitive with pre-booking but that was a the Dream and this is the Fantasy so I think it draws a more experienced crowd that knows about and books all these things. *sigh*
You may be able to purchase gifts before silver comes open. Keep checking. It’s in a different area of the website than the silver stuff you reserve.

You may be able to purchase gifts before silver comes open. Keep checking. It’s in a different area of the website than the silver stuff you reserve.
Oh Silver has come open already--what I was trying to say was that the booking by platinum and gold was so aggressive on our cruise that there was a lot sold out in terms of onboard activities booking when it came time for silver, which makes me think my fellow cruisers are going to be equally aggressive when the blanket becomes available and it will sell out fast!

Oh Silver has come open already--what I was trying to say was that the booking by platinum and gold was so aggressive on our cruise that there was a lot sold out in terms of onboard activities booking when it came time for silver, which makes me think my fellow cruisers are going to be equally aggressive when the blanket becomes available and it will sell out fast!
Oh! For Christmas you’re saying. Got it.

Does anyone know when Halloween came available? I’m checking every few days when I think of it for our Merrytime but eager!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter