Christmas Blanket

Thanks! We are sailing in December but I really want to snag a blanket!
My understanding is that when it become available, it is going to be for all Merrytime cruises at the same time in both November and December.

FYI- Holiday blankets are available today!! I just added the blanket package to our cabin! :santa: It was $69 and included the holiday blanket, ornament shaped pillow, room decorations, holiday magnets, and a 2019 Advent calendar! I'm so excited!!

FYI- Holiday blankets are available today!! I just added the blanket package to our cabin! :santa: It was $69 and included the holiday blanket, ornament shaped pillow, room decorations, holiday magnets, and a 2019 Advent calendar! I'm so excited!!
Did you do this online? I am not seeing it available

I called while I was running errands on my lunch break and the person I spoke with said they became available this morning.

I had to order 2 packages to be able to get the blankets for both my kids, they said no option to do just blanket and pillow. I guess our stateroom will be extra festive with two decoration packages :)

We got a Christmas blanket a number of years ago at the Magic Kingdom. It was discounted with purchase. It was a beautiful design with a decorated castle and characters. Very soft. Still have it.

For anyone else wanting to order, the name this year is:
LIGHT UP THE HOLIDAY STATEROOM DECOR!​

I hope they release pics soon because I'm dying to see what it looks like this year!

Do you have to be on a Christmas cruise to see it in the on-board gifts? We are on a Halloween cruise and it’s not showing.

I’m so frustrated. I called and they won’t sell it to me for the November 3rd cruise out of NYC (transition between Halloween & Merrytime). It was available on that sailing last year. Is there any hope it will show up when they add the packages online?

I’m so frustrated. I called and they won’t sell it to me for the November 3rd cruise out of NYC (transition between Halloween & Merrytime). It was available on that sailing last year. Is there any hope it will show up when they add the packages online?
Just had the same conversation with Concierge Sevices — we’re on the Nov 2 Fantasy sailing, which is the “free” theme week between Halloween and Merrytime. 🥺

I spoke with Shoreside Concierge and they said the “Light Up the Holiday” package would probably show up on the DCL website within a week.

But if you have a reservation on a qualifying cruise, you can order the package by phone now.

Thank you for the heads up! It wasn’t showing online but I was able to call & purchase it for our cruise.

I’m excited to purchase the blanket but it doesn’t seem to be available for me either. We’re on the November 9th Merrytime cruise but I’m only Silver so I’m not sure if that has an impact.

I just ordered two by calling (407) 566-7000… One package for each of our staterooms. With tax the “Light Up the Holiday” package costs $73.83 per stateroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter