Christmas Blanket

Oh man, I really really wanted to get this based on the past year pictures but now that I see it it just doesn’t appeal to me. I think the green color is just too bright for me to want to use it at home in the living. Wish they had gone with something more muted. Plus I already have a christmassy fish extender.

My understanding is that when it become available, it is going to be for all Merrytime cruises at the same time in both November and December.

Never mind. Always read the next page. Lol.

Yes, you do receive a mail notice. If you buy more than one for more than one room, each room is a separate transaction and will get a "receipt" for each room/order.

A mail or email notice? I’ve not gotten an email. But I do see a pending charge on my visa for the correct amount.

It was there. I clicked and it went into my bag. I clicked on my bag and then the circle of doom appeared. I tried another browser and reloaded the original browser, but the package is now not listed. Do you think it could have sold out that quickly?

It was there. I clicked and it went into my bag. I clicked on my bag and then the circle of doom appeared. I tried another browser and reloaded the original browser, but the package is now not listed. Do you think it could have sold out that quickly?

Try calling about it first thing in the morning.

Thanks! Sounds like a good plan.
It's definitely not sold out--people in my social media group have been getting it. I suspect based on the volume I'm seeing it is just an overwhelmed site like what happened with Star Wars reservations came out.

Sooooo disappointed. We're on the NYC-CC-WDW cruise that is half Halloween decorations, half Merrytime decorations. We called today and we can't order the blanket.

Got it online early this morning. There is one advantage to having pets that get up (and us up) early. Also, good "training" for my WDW dining reservation day next Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter